LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring! I just got married this past weekend, and absolutely love my wedding band. I have had several people ask about my ring and my husbands wedding band(one of the tungsten carbide bands), and have referred every single one of them to overstock.com. I let them know the prices are great, the products are excellent, and shipping doesn't take forever and a day. Will definitely be a frequent shopper!!!!!
i love my ring. it was on of the best things i bought
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was the best
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its very tough because i work with it on my finger
This ring is wonderful and exactly as described and shown. Thank you ;)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was exactly as shown in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing!!
Loving my new rings. These are the ones we chose for our wedding, which was just on March 6, 2012. All my family and friends love the ring, and so do I! I am very happy with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the shine
I purchased 2 of these rings to be used as my wedding bands around my diamond solitaire.They are beautiful and the stones are very flashy. The design is clean, modern and elegant. The rings look expensive, but through Overstock they were very affordable. I just love the look of black diamonds!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image looks like ring
- How accurate was the sizing? perfectly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks very expensive
This is a simple, yet elegant ring. I was very pleased with its overall quality. The diamonds were well cut and the silver is highly polished - both catch the light and reflect well. The ring is also a very comfortable fit; the band does not dig into the finger and it does not spin around too much. Before I'd ordered these, I was concerned that the diamonds would not be dark enough. This is a problem when buying black diamonds online (sometimes they look like a dark brown), but the diamonds on this ring lived up to my expectation. I'd consider the larger 1ct ring if I ever wanted to upgrade, but for now this ring works perfectly for what I need.
Just received this ring to go as a wedding ring next to my black diamond 1 carat diamond engagement ring and it is more beautiful than depicted by the photo. I can't wait to get married in ten days so I can wear it all the time. Very high quality in appearance! I'm very pleased!
The ring is actually nicer in hand. My wife and I agreed to buy a Black Diamond "Tea Cup," setting ring. I wanted her to have a band to go along with it so I pick this particular one up. (It was a surprise BTW) we are using this ring for everyday use and we couldnt be happier with the product. Its stays shiny and even though they are Black Diamonds there is still that BLING! factor going on in the right light of course. For the price I would recommend this product.
I purchased this ring as part of a set along with the 1 carat solitaire. My only complaint is that the stones just were not the right size to set off the solitaire and do it justice so I returned it for the 1 carat version, which was PERFECTION! These really have amazing sparkle and shine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product was nicer.
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
beautiful ring, beautiful diamonds, I just wish I had ordered the one with more stones.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it seemed to be a bit smaller than the picture looked like
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I have gotten multiple compliments on this ring. I used this as an engagement ring and wedding band combined, so it fit my need perfectly with the black diamonds. The band is a little clunky, as in it definitely feels like you're wearing a ring. I find the thickness manageable though. The band has a few dings in it, which surprised me so soon (I may not know the general wear and tear of jewelry though). All in all this is a unique ring that fits nicely and still looks good.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looks almost exactly like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Might be a little on the bigger side, but that's what I was looking for.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The metal part has some markings on it after only a month.
I just got this ring today, and am so very happy with it!! The weight and look of the ring is terrific. It sparkles and feels much more expensive than it was. LOVE IT!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better!!
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than I expected
I brought this ring because the previous ring I had gotten, the stones kept falling out. None of the stones have fallen out of this ring because they are well surrounded by the metal on the outside. The diamond quality could be a little better, they look kind of cloudy up close when the sun hits it just right. But overall I love this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
This ring looks great with the 1 ct solitaire black diamond ring. I have both and love them. The diamonds are a good size, don't need a magnifying glass to see!! Silver is beautiful quality. Sizing might be just a little large but ok for me to wear on either hand. You will like this ring. And black diamonds are real diamonds at a wonderful affordable cost. Good job Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good, I ordered an 8.5 and I would say runs a little large.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful silver and diamonds
the quality was almost perfect untill i decided to check why diamonds looked rather grey than black. there was visible cloudy spot on one diamond and then found sadly that it was like broken. in addition the stone next to it had like a scratch. it was small one, but shouldnt' diamonds be resistant to most of physical impacts. finally, i must admitt that my ring had diamonds that looked more like not expensive marcasite version. i was upset as it was my gift for valentine and i really wanted to have it on my finger. it gone back. it is my personal opinion and before that i never had bad experience with O's jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? true picture
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
My husband and I rushed our wedding when he joined the army, and we never got around to purchasing nice rings. Now that we've been married for two years, he is still wearing his promise ring from 6 years ago, my very cheap wedding band has become damaged, and he is currently deployed...I wanted to get us something nice but with a budget as a surprise. I searched and searched, and fell in love with black diamond rings I found on here. I purchased him a similar 1CT black diamond wedding band. The uniqueness matches us very well while still being elegant. They shipped incredibly fast with standard shipping. I'm talking I ordered it last Thursday and received them today (Monday). This particular ring is very, very beautiful, both in the picture and in person. However, the ring runs big. I was sized at a jewelry store, discovering I am a 7 1/2. At the time I was ordering a 7 1/2 was sold out for this ring, so I purchased a 7. I figured it's better to be a little small than a little big. Even a 1/2 size smaller, the ring is too big. Something is not right. Either the ring runs at least a whole size larger or I was mistakenly sent the wrong size. I am going to immediately go get the rings sized before sending back...possibly with a complaint. The ring is PERFECT otherwise.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs very big