I happen to have some previous knowledge of diamonds from my days of buying/selling estate jewelry, and I can tell you this was a better diamond than I expected. 11-12 points (slightly larger than advertised), with a color and clarity exceeding what was advertised. I would estimate it to be H in color, with a clarity of SI-I, which greatly exceeded my expectations. I purchased it as an engagement ring for my Fiance, and she LOVED it, although she is not a high maintinance girl. I would recomend this ring to anybody who is looking for a low cost promise ring or engagement ring.
My boyfriend bought me this ring and I love it. It is so beautiful and it fits like a glove the diamond is beautiful with amazing clarity. I never expected to get something like this and I am so glad he bought this ring for me. I love him so much and this ring is the way he is showing his love for me. I could have never asked for a better ring or boyfriend.
I wanted initially to get a larger stone, the intended recipient wanted a small, fairly low profile ring of this cut. I was very pleased and so was she as it was exactly what she wanted. It is well made and has great detail.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well portrayed
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
Who buys a $4,000 ring anyway? I'm all about having a nice wedding and all, but really, who here is royalty? You got money like that, use it to travel or invest it. This ring is great, and the kind of thing the average American should consider. If this ring is all you can safely afford - in cash - then go for it. She's marrying you, not your ring. If she doesn't like it, dump the shallow girl.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I ordered and 8, and got and 8... but my girl is a 7. D'oh!
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't use printable sizing charts. Overstock should post info for us losers whose girls don't wear rings; the average size is 7. When in doubt, order 7.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
Got the ring really fast and in perfect condition, it looks great and I can't wait to propose to my girlfriend and see her face light up.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked exactly like the picture, just smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is very good for the price
The diamond is clear and well worth the money but the band of the ring started to chip and scratch within a couple weeks. they must have coated the band with a shiny layer and it was chipping off to reveal a yellow and brown layer underneath. not a high quality band. I plan to return the ring and find something higher quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect image of what you receive
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was terrible