This is a pretty and unique ring. I would agree with other reviewers that it is more gold or brass than pink in person (depending on the light). It's not nearly as pink as the picture suggests. However, it's still a stunning ring. The band width is substantial in the back, so you don't have to worry about it bending, which is nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks much more gold than pink in person
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurately sized
Luv the contrast on this ring with the black stones and rose metal. Stones are small, but appear to be accurately reflected in ct weight disclosed. Good ring for the price point.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Definately
The ring , again, has more of a gold tone than pink, not a deal breaker for me, but may be for someone looking for a true pink tone. I was worred that the stones would be sloppily set or come loose easily,, but they seem to be holding up well under normal wear. For the price, the ring is good quality and the design is different and has garnered quite a few compliments. I am very satisfied.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? THe color is much more pink on site than in actuality. It has more of a gold tone than pink but it is still very pretty.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring, for the cost is of a better quality than I expected.