My son purchased this ring for his girlfriend. We looked at other rings at lots of stores. We saw this same ring somewhere else, but for a lot more. The diamonds were clear and sparkled without light shinning on it. The size 6 1/12 was a little too big for her, so she put a ring spacer and fits perfect. She wears it everyday. Great ring for a great price!!
4 of my girlfriends and I ordered this ring as a friendship ring (every girl needs some diamonds!) and we were all quieter pleased. We've had them for probably 4 years now, some of us wear them daily, and they've held up well. The diamonds are a bit warmer color and they're pretty tiny, but we expected this. All of us have tiny fingers (size 4.5 to 6) and they look nice and classy. Anyone with bigger fingers might not like the size. The only reason I'm giving 3 stars is because of the price now. They're definitely not worth that much, and we paid a lot less as well. They were worth it 4 years ago, now you'll find something nicer elsewhere for cheaper.
Nice ring but too scrawny/not much substance in gold. I realize gold is outlandish and you aren't going to get much for $XXX.XX, but I feel it could have been priced little better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? smaller/thinner than appears in web picture
- How accurate was the sizing? on target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice ring; not a good value for price.
I am very pleased with the quality and style of this promise ring
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. white gold never bends like the other rings I have worn
Great ring, a little too large for my girlfriend compared to most rings that size. She gave it back a month later but it was mutual. haha.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Too Big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
My boyfriend and I picked out this ring just for a little gift, and online it looks bigger than it actually is. I absolutely LOVE this ring! It is smaller, but it is awesome! I was just looking for something little and not to showy and this ring fits this 110%! I recommend this ring to anyone! Highly satisfied!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks a little bigger on the computer
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing! I love it
This ring is so snug. If u r someone who dislikes the limelight or just don't want to be broadcasting your life then this ring is perfect. it has the quality and the glit all composed in a small compact sense. would recommend this item to anyone. I would return this and BUY it AGAIN!!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well described. wat u c is wat u get, literally
- How accurate was the sizing? well i haven't yet given her but it seems ideal....
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fairly good
So, when I first received the ring i was kind of shocked because the diamond were so small and I was expecting it to be a little bigger. After looking at the ring later it grew on me and I became happy with it, the ring is very simple and thats what my gf likes, very simple sheek things. Anyways, overall this product is good and a very good price.
Im not going to bs you like everyone else. It is a very pretty ring, the diamond is small but nice not too small. My only issue with it is that its kinda cloudy. You can see it sparkle a little though. Overall though great ring for a friend or possibly a promise ring. Its pretty. I'll write another once i give to to my girlfriend and show it around a little.
i will admit i was a little worried when i read the reviews and saw that it had shown up for ppl missing stones, but i ordered it anyway... and am happily surprised! it is small but that's not a bad thing. its well made, and really quite beautiful and elegant... my girlfriend loves it!