I bought this as a promise ring for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it. He loves the uniqueness of how it looks and how light it feels. I thought it looked better than the picture. I was nervous about buying him this ring because he used to work in a jewelry shop and I was afraid it wouldn't be high standard enough compared to the jewelry he's seen but he absolutely adores it and refuses to take it off. The only thing I didn't like is the box it came in is kind of cheap so you might want to buy your own just in case.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. My boyfriend wears it everyday he refuses to take it off. He loves how light it feels on his finger.
I got this ring for my fiancé to wear after our engagement while i was away with the intention of upgrading when we actually got married. He loves this ring and doesn't want the upgrade. In the past year, it has gotten a little scratched, but the brushed metal hides it well. He says it is comfortable on the edges. We like it as much as any of the other more expensive rings we saw at the jewelry stores.
My husband is a bit negligent with his wedding band (platinum) so I bought this ring for a fraction of the price as a substitute/replacement ring. Looks just like his real band - brushed texture with polished rim. He wears this when we go on vacation and feels more at ease knowing that if he loses it, it only cost a few dollars.
Received in time in a nice box and a velvet Baggie. All nice so far . Sized right. Looked flimsy since the start. In a week was as ugly as the color of a regular beer cap ( that gray/muted silver/brownish color that I exactly didn't want it to have..) The price? Good for a Halloween couple or to fake or in the meantime. That's it.
We absolutely love this ring!!!! delivery took longer than we wished but that's the only complaint I have!! looks like a very high dollar ring for reasonable price! my husband loves it and wouldn't want another! this one was only supposed to be temporary but I think it may be around for a long time!
Got this ring as a back up wedding band. My husband plays pick up ball a lot and takes his ring off to play. He is always leaving it around. I wanted a ring that looks nice, but is really strong. I didn't' want to pay a ton for it since the likelihood of him losing it is so high. Good quality. We play hard and it has held up perfectly. No scratches or marks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
I bought this ring as an anniversary gift for my husband. He liked it right off. The color and brushed look is very classy. It looks terrific on his hand. He told me that he likes the way the ring is beveled on the inside which helps keep it in place and makes it more comfortable to wear. The size was exactly as I expected and the ring fit perfectly. He has had the ring for four months now and it is still in great shape.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is slightly darker than the picture shows. I like it even more because it gives it a richer look.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is very good.
Nice ring, good price, nice smooth inside makes it easy to take on off, without falling off. I'd buy it again
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks a little more curved in the image in reality its very linear
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems fine
I thought it would look cheaper for the price, but unlike women's rings, this one looks great
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I purchased 2 rings at the same time for my husband to choose which he would like best to replace his wedding band that had to be cut from his finger. He probably would have liked this one best but it was flawed through the brushing of the titanium. There were swirls as if the machine went to deep.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual ring was flawed
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring was flawed probably from the machine used to brush the titanium.
Hubby couldn't fit the ring as it was marked as size 10 but was really a size 9.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was at least a size smaller. Product quality was good for the price.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product quality was good for the price.