Most hummingbird pins are designed to look like the Ruby-Throated hummer, the only hummer east of the Mississippi River. But cross that river, and DOZENS of varieties are flying around! This pin looks like a feisty Rufous- one of the hummers I see twice a year where I live, first in late spring on their way to Alaska, and again in the fall when they go back to Central America for the winter. I am glad the pin has a "tie-tac" back, rather than a safety-pin type fastener.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much more colorful in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's worth the price
Beautiful colours and detail. however too small and easy to get lost on scarf or other clothing. the back that holds the pin in place is almost as large as the pin itself. While it probably prevents it from getting lost, the pin would benefit from being larger
Bought two of these for gifts for my humingbird friends. They are totally cute. Made like tie tacks so they are really easy to put on.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked exactly as shown on site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was just right. Little bird...little pin!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a little rhinestone pin!! Quality for what it is is great! Really this pin is so cute if you're into hummingbirds.
Unfortunately I did not review the size of the brooch and it was much smaller than I thought it was, so I was disappointed by the size, but not by the item itself!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? I don't know
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good