Bought for fiveolder grandaughters they all loved them and only time will tell how they hold up
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed to be good
At first I questioned if they were real at all... they are but they look bad. Around the larger part of the pearls, they look sanded down or old, I don't know what happened to them but they are not "pearl" like at all. I bought these as a gift that I will not be giving. I can not give something I dislike so very much. The earrings are nice and they don't have the same problem but I wanted a set...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The pearls are more oval shaped, but the picture is much better quality then the ones I have.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pearls are dull around the middle of them, like they were sanded down.
I got these on sale and have been very happy with them. I purchased the peacock color. The ones I received were a little darker than pictured but it is very hard to accurately show color in photos on a monitor. I think I like the darker shades even better. The colors are beautiful ... changing subtly from teal to a dark gray to a deep plum shade. The color of your clothing will affect the color of the pearls slightly. They look pretty with many shades and I have gotten quite a number of compliments when wearing them. Mine have a very nice luster and are remarkably well-matched. These ARE baroque freshwater pearls so they are not smooth and round. They are not supposed to be. But these are much less "lumpy" than many baroque pearls. I also love the adjustable clasp. Sadly, after about a year of use the knot in the end of the thread unraveled and the chain came undone. Fortunately, I make polymer clay, glass and silver jewelry so I have the tools to restring the necklace. However, most buyers would not so I strongly suggest you put a tiny dab of clear nail lacquer on the knots and let it dry before wearing. That should help keep the threads from unraveling for a much longer time.
This set was well worth the price. They have a nice slightly heavy feel to them, not a cheap feel. The individual pearls were larger than I imagined. My only disappointment was that the necklace was not individually hand knotted. I purchased a similar set on Groupon for a lower price which were individually knotted, but the earrings were not as nice as these are. I prefer dangly earrings rather than dot-posts. Overall, I am quite satisfied with my purchase & would recommend them.
I was pleasantly surprised at this product. Previously reviewers had found the pearls small. I was almost shocked when I opened the package to find nicely sized pearls for all 5 of the sets I purchased. These are bridesmaid gifts and I think they're lovely. Thank you Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I thought it was good.
- How accurate was the sizing? I suppose so. I don't follow MM
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems wonderful
i just luv em i never take them off lol. everyone notices them. and so cheep wow
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? great fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent