The package it was shipped in was almost destroyed; the postal carrier explained it got hung up in a machine at the post office. The bracelet itself was in pieces. It was totally the fault of the post office, & in my opinion had nothing to do with the way it was packaged, or the construction of the bracelet. My brother makes jewelry, so instead of sending it back or going through any hassle at the post office, I got him to put the bracelet back together for me. I am happy with the results. I gave 5 stars because I thought it would be unfair to rate it any less. It is a pretty bracelet.
Unless you weigh 85 pounds or have incredibily tiny wrists, you won't be able to wear this bracelet. The turquoise and silver are good quality and are quite attractive, but the bracelet needs to be at least an inch longer before I can wear it. If I had known the length was that short, or could have chosen the length I need, I could wear the bracelet now as planned.
Girlfriend seemed pleased by the choice. It is somewhat hard to put on one handed, but the stones are nicely colored and the white bag it comes in makes a good storage location.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
I love my new bracelet. It is all I had expected. The only not so nice comment I have it that bracelet is extremely difficult to put on without help. When I wear it, have to ask my son for help which is not good.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is everything I expected
The bracelet was just what I was looking for and I was not disappointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked just like the picture and was a perfect match for a ring I already had.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good.
A really prety braclet for so little money! I was surprised in thinking it would be lesser in quality but it is more expensive looking in person
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very true to desgin
- How accurate was the sizing? smaller wrists only
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. stones are pretty
I had this shipped to a friend as a gift and she was delighted. What an easy way to send the perfect gift. It was delivered just as promised. I am going to do all mu gift shopping this way.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
This bracelet was very small, with small pieces of poor quality, unmatched turquoise. I went to the local craft store to see if I could get something to use to rebuild /restring the bracelet, and they had better quality turquoise for cheaper. It is only 6" long, not 7.
- Did the image onsite match the product? no, the bracelet only had 8 pieces of turquoise, not ten as shown
- Did the product fit true to size? no, it was very small
- How is the quality of the product? poor
This bracelet was a gift for a person who enjoys turquoise and silver jewelry, and it did not disappoint. The bracelet was overall a high quality piece - strong clasp, stones appeared genuine and in a good setting with the silver accents - and looked good on the wearer! I would recommend this bracelet to a person looking for a turquoise and silver jewelry gift that is not too heavy or too light for a woman's wrist, and does not want to pay the significantly higher prices of a specialty boutique or a catalog merchant like Silpada. Great item!