This ring is very pretty and I always receive complements when I wear it. It is a large ring and so I only wear it occasionally.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
Glitzy Rocks Sterling Silver Square Green Jade Braided Design Ring. Well worth the price,you can't beat it.Wife very happy with it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
Arrive quickly:)I got a looottttt of compliments witn my new ring.,its sooo beautiful..i love it:)...im sooo happy:)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Lighter but still looks great:)
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I get lots of compliments when I wear this ring. The stone is very large.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the braids were a tad off, but overall a nice piece
The ring looks like it is shown.I like a large ring and this proved to fit the bill.Gotten many comps already
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked as presented
- How accurate was the sizing? light small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I love this ring. It is as big and chunky as it looks and I wear it on a regular basis and get many, many compliments on it. I'm thinking about buying another one for a friend.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
This would be a nice pretty ring if the stone was a little darker. It looks exactly like the picture, but my stone was a lot lighter
- Did the image onsite match the product? sort of
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? pretty good
I REALLY like giving honest reviews. The style is EXACTLY what you see. But it is not as dark as the photo. It's kind of a shiney bright green (like it's wet). Yes, it does look like a jade ring. Here's the small problem, probably only noticed by me. See how all the sides of each corner is even? Well, mine was a little off centered. I keep wanting to twist it straight. I must confess, however, everyone compliments me when I wear it. It's also a healthy size. You can't beat it for the price.
This ring is really "one of a kind". I ordered the size I normally wear and it fits perfectly. To be sure, I just went to the jeweler and rechecked all of my ring sizes. The picture does not do the ring justice. The craftsmanship is very good. The jade is perfect. The coloring of the jade is much like the picture but a little lighter so one could wear it with just about all colors of green. Of course, each stone will vary in color. The size of the stone goes almost from knuckle to knuckle but is very comfortable to wear. I am very pleased with the ring and have had many compliments on it. It is truly an eye catcher.
This is a great ring at a great price. It's pretty much as pictured: The color(s) seem accurate to me. The ring fits well and the stone IS the width of my index finger. I have bigger rings, but if you like dainty rings, this one is NOT it. I liked this particular ring because I wanted a green jade and I like the simple design with the added detailing. I've only worn it on and off for maybe a week, so I can't say what it'll be like in a few years, but I'm fairly easy on my jewelry, generally wearing them while typing on computers :)
This ring is definitely a statement piece. The design is beautiful and the jade is gorgeous, but the stone is in fact very, very large. Not only is it nearly an inch long, but it's set quite high as well. My hands are small so I felt that I didn't quite have the stature to pull it off and have decided to return it. I wouldn't want to dissuade others from giving it a try however - it's absolutely a beautiful ring.
I just got this ring, and I love it! It's a big, beautiful, medium-colored piece of jade in a sturdy setting, which I like on a bigger ring that gets "knocked around" a bit more. I also really liked the photo with the "ruler" so I knew how big it was going to be before I got it - I was looking for something a bit more dramatic. I also ordered the jade leverback earrings, and they match perfectly!