The topaz stone was pretty but it only had one, tiny diamond in it and the one time it did have was not very good quality! It was not a clear or shiny stone at all, rather it was grey or black ash looking and not pretty. the jeweler would have been much better to just have mounted the blue topaz. I return this item.
Bought this necklace 4 of them and 3 more of the same design in London Blue Topaz along with smaller earrings to make the connecting chain of topaz pears; basically I redesign them into an elaborate Victorian necklace. It turned out beautiful! This piece also looked very nice as a solo drop but I needed a Victorian style necklace. Because all the stones were of equal quality my redesign worked out very well.
This looks like fake and glass. It is not worth $$ dollars. I could have gotten something like this for 15 dollars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all the same
- How accurate was the sizing? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
I was blown away by the beauty and quality of this necklace! Blue topaz is my favorite stone, and this is now my favorite piece! I purchased this necklace to wear as my something blue in my wedding. I can't wait to walk down the aisle wearing it! The blue stone is the color of the ocean, and the white topaz that rest above it sparkles like a diamond! I would highly recommend this necklace for blue topaz lovers. It is worth every penny and more.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was good, but the necklace was 100% prettier in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the necklace was great especially for the price!