very small and not very well made. the silver prongs that come up on the sides of the stone on some actually cover the stone. two of the sets came in unmatched colors, but Overstock quickly sent me replacements. I guess this is what you get for a good deal? I bought them as a mothers day gift for my mom, they match the bracelet I bought her for xmas. I am still going to give them to her I just hope she likes them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? so-so
- How accurate was the sizing? acurate, but I assumed they would be closer to what the bracelet I bought was.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not very good quality.
An amazing set! Good quality, reasonably price! Colors to go with every outfit. Nice shiny reflection in sunlight.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? actual product was so much better, probably because of light reflection
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Above expectations.
I love these earrings. They are everything I thought they would be and look great on me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image made the gems look darker than they really are.
- How accurate was the sizing? The earrings were bigger than then image depicted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome quality, I wear them all time.
Got to get a scale or measurement ruler to correctly picture the size of pieces --- these are a bit on the small scale but my fault for not knowing the appropriate millimeter measurements. Small is okay but definitely will go for a larger set if it's available.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
These were as expected, small studs, but all had good color. I got these for my wife since she just started adding new gemstones to her jewerly collection. She doesn't like long dangling earrings and has two piercings, so these were perfect to go nicely in her top piercing above other dangling gemstone earrings in the bottom piercing.
I ordered these for an 11 year old girl. That's exactly who these are good for. The earrings are small and pale in color but good for someone starting her collection. They would be OK for someone who wants a little color in a second piercing as well, but if you're looking for something that stands out, then I'd look elsewhere.
I just recieved these earings today and I am speachless they are so beautiful! The size is what was unexpected they are great I had purchased for about $26 a gemstone bracelet (that I just LOVE)that had these oval stones and I thought these earings would go nicely with................ what i wasn't expecting was the size of the stone to be same size WOW !!
the earrings have a nice rich color but not too deep. it comes as a set of five and has a little pouch. they are also bagged separately which is nice. the earrings are good for everyday casual wear and the size of the earrings were just about right. some of the earrings are bent though, not too much, but enough to be noticed hence the 4 stars. also, some of them feels loose once you put it on. I had to search for other studs in my box to find something that could make the earrings stay in place and not have the risk of losing it because of loose fitting. the first time i had one on, it fell and i noticed it afterwards, good thing it fell in my room cause when i came home i found it.
I wanted a sterling silver stud that I could put in a top-hole in my ear. The stones are small enough that they work fine, and with this set I have multiple to choose from and a backup if I lose one. Like others have said, they do not grasp tightly, but again for me, that was part of the reason I picked THESE. For five pair, it's a nice price but these probably would not work as your primary set of earrings.