I was pleasantly surprised that this ring didn't seem too "cheap" once I got it - the stones all seemed solid and unlikely to fall out after a couple of wearings. It's not super huge, and it fit true to size. It looks just like the picture. I would definitely recommend it!
I recently ordered this piece along with 5 or 6 other rings, but by far this one turned out to be my absolute favorite. It is positively darling. The quality v price is exceptional. I can't believe this ring doesn't sell for 3X what I paid because it looks really expensive. It's a great quality piece with beautiful stone work/placement and is soooo comfortable on the finger. (Anytime a ring doesn't snag on everything or stab your husband in the eye, it's a keeper!) I like that I can dress it up or down, and while it's not large enough to be a true 'statement' ring, it shows up brilliantly and will definitely catch people's attention. The only thing I should point out is that on *my* monitor the gems in the petal have a definite greenish/yellow tint. So I expected to be a wee bit more colorful....and it really isn't; it's more of a gray than a green. The little delicate cluster in the center is very well done and doesn't garishly protrude. So I am thrilled to pieces with this ring and I think of all the jewelry I've purchased from Overstock, in any price range, it's the only ring I've bestowed 5 stars, across all categories. I'm not a super girly girl but this ring is a sublime combination of sturdiness and femininity. Just love it.
after i got my ring i was delighted, it was more beautiful than i expected. everyone complimented it. but after light wear the stones started falling out. i wouldn't recommend this product to a friend because i believe it is a flawed ring.
I've been wearing this ring for the past 4 weeks a lot and so far it has held up like sterling silver should! No tarnish, no wear on the band, and the shine is still good! I was worried with the small pearl accents that they would pop off as I can be hard on my rings, but so far this ring has held up beautifully. The size was smaller than I had hoped for as I have long fingers so I need a med-large size ring, so if you have bigger hands I would wear this on your middle or index fingers, but for smaller hands this will be fine on your ring finger. I love the look and style of this ring. I haven't seen anything like this. You can easily spend $20 for a cheap nickle plated ring that will wear off in less than 2 weeks at your major department stores, or you can spend a little bit more and get a high quality ring that will last longer and look nicer!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
I received this as a gift from a boyfriend. At first I loved it and thought it was beautiful. I received many compliments on it. Within a couple weeks the band wore off and not only did it look dull but it turned my finger green. I put clear nail polish on it and continued to wear it. A couple weeks after that, the stones started falling out and after a couple months the top pearl fell out. Not real impressed...
This ring looks beautiful on the site but it is not once you receive it. On the site you can see the colors and the petals are spread out and it looks different from when you receive it. When I received it looked dark almost black the petals and you have to stare at it in order to see what it really is.
When I received the ring, I did not like it at all. I have several marcasite silver rings, but this ring does not look like real silver. The workmanship looks like a 99 cent ring, like what another reviewer said, it was done in a mold. Definitely not what you call fine jewelry. The mount size is smaller that the picture, the marcasite stones are very small and do not sparkle like the other marcasite I have. The pearls are tiny and look fake. I believed the good review,s but I should have read the lower rating reviews which are true.This will be returned.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks much better in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible workmanship
I liked the ring, but, after wearing it for about a week, the edges of the flower rubbed my finger raw. The flower tips are too sharp.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's not quite as pretty as the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was ok
I was surprised by the ring I received after reading all the positive reviews. I'm not a snob - I buy street jewelry all the time but this ring was so cheaply made it seemed like something you'd get from a gum machine. It is not real jewelry - it's made in a mold. The "pearls" look like cheap plastic even from a distance. This ring could be used in a play or something like that. I'm at a loss - I feel like I can't order any other ring from Overstock since I can't trust the reviews.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? similar
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
I had bought different rings in the past from different places online and never found one that didn't turn brown on my finger. This ring is beautiful and I have received so many compliments that I will definitely buy again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect also.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was beautiful
I wear this ring with most of my casual clothing and it looks good. I am glad I purchased it and plan to continue wearing it daily. It is a cute addition to my ring collection.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? very good on sizing. Slightly difficult to get on my finger due to swollen knuckles but fit well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made, pearls look good, attractive style
I've had this ring for a while. I love rings and have many, but this is one of my favorites.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks just like pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I was surprised when I received this ring, the photo made the pearls look much more attractive than they actually are. Thanks to another reviewer I knew not to get the "pearls" wet... too bad it rained at the wedding I wore the ring to. It would be a decent looking piece of jewelry, but the "pearls" lack any luster what-so-ever, and look like little birdseeds after one night. The photo made them look kind of pink... nothing like pink about them. I happen to have a handful of loose pearls the same size from an old bracelet, so I will have my jeweler friend work some magic... for those who don't feel like replacing the main focal point on this ring, I would recommend a pass. Disappointed...