Reversible with black stone surrounded with marcasite on one side and all marcasite swirls on the other. It is one inch diameter plus a 1/2" bail so it is not large. It is a well made pendant but the chain is very thin with a tiny difficult clap. It is a nice piece alone for a small person or layer with other longer pieces for anyone else. It is good looking.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
This necklace is even more stunning in person. I love that it is reversible. It looks very Victorian on one side and a tad more modern on the side with the onyx. The stone had no imperfections that I could see without a loupe and the stone had a good weighty feel to it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stunning
i wear this with several of my dark gray and black sweaters and get many compliments. i really enjoy wearing this necklace. i was very surprised at how heavy it was and i'm amazed at the craftmanship. i would definitely recommend this piece.
I got this pendant and chain for a gift for one of my bridesmaids. She LOVED it. I have never seen anything quite like it. I wasn't sure about the pendant when I ordered it, but the picture doesn't do it justice. It is beautiful, a little heavy, but well made. She has gotten several compliments on it, and really enjoys wearing it. For the price it is a great bargain.
Got this for my wife and she loved it. This piece is heavy and the thin chain that comes with it is not strong enough to hold it securely but you are not buying this piece for the chain. The pendant catches the eye and is versatile enough for dress up or everyday. Get a nice strong chain to set this piece off and you will have a winner.
I like the pedant. However, I had hoped it would look more like estate jewelry. It is rather bright & sparkles a lot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual necklace is more bright & shiny than I expected.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pendant is well-made & solid.
I would recommend this pendant. It is nice and heavy and it is versatile because of being reversible.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product looked just like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is great quality and worth the price.
A friend had this same pendant (from 30 years ago) and this pendant is a perfect match...we haven't even found the difference in either one! Onyx side is very pretty...but the marcasite side is gorgeous!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is more exquisite in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I have had so many people admire this piece of jewelry. More than any other pendant I've ever owned. For less dressy affairs the onyx side out is just the right touch but for a really classy affair - the maracsite side up is beautiful. I prefer it to most of my other much more expensive pendants.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's nicer than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
This necklace is absolutely beautiful! It looks great with dresses or jeans. Every time I wear it, I get loads of compliments. The best part is that it is reversible. My husband bought me earrings to go with it since I don't like to wear it with my shiny silver. It is a heavy pendant so if you have a sensitive neck, be careful.
I bought this for the marcasite side, but the reverse side is so pretty that I mostly wear it that way. I get complements on it no matter what side I wear it on. I put it on a heavier snake chain that is a little longer than the one that came with it. It's my favorite necklace and it goes well with jeans or dressed up.
I have been attracted to this pendant for some time. Finally brave enough to order it. We are very pleased with the appearance and workmanship. Both sides are very nice. I have a heavier 30" chain to wear it on which controls it , since it is quite heavy. The chain that came with is pretty and I will use it with something else. I believe it to be a good value.
I purchased this pendant for my wife for Christmas. She absolutely loves the sparkle of Marcasite jewelry. The back has a black onyx stone that is also breathtaking. It definitely can be reversable, another great quality of this versitile piece.