I thought this was a gorgeous piece of jewelry and purchased it as a gift for my mother in law this past Christmas. I was not impressed with the workmanship of the earrings. The design was beautiful but the piece was not put together well. The turquoise piece was actually plastic and not stone and was not securely attached to the metal. It was easily fixed with super glue but no repairs should have had to be made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product and the online image were similar in appearance. I have no qualm with the appearance of the jewelry.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was completely accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. From the description I erroneously thought the tuquoise would be stone and not plastic. On one of the earrings the plastic piece was not glued on properly.
THEY ARE PERFECT MATCH TO THE NECKLACE..THEY ARE GREAT FOR LONG HAIR OR SHORT..THEY WORK FOR A SMALL FACE..THE EARINGS ARE JUST RIGHT...THE COLOR IS COOD AND THE MARCASITE JUST SPARKLES..THANKS GREAT PRODUCT
- Did the image onsite match the product? YES ONLY IN PERSON IS BETTER
- Did the product fit true to size? THE LENGTH AND SIZE IS NOT TOO LONG OR LARGE
- How is the quality of the product? VERY NICE
I bought these earrings for a friend at her graduation. She absolutely loved them. She kept asking where I found them because they were so beautiful. The quality was great too!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? The earrings are slightly smaller in real life
- How is the quality of the product? great!
I wore the earrings several times and one of them fell out of my ear luckily I was sitting and retrieved both parts. The wire broke and it is not repairable. I really liked these earrings and am sorry I can't wear them anymore. I'm sure the cost to ship them back for a refund would not be worth the trouble.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? N/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pair I received had defective wires.
This was a Valentine's present for my wife. She was very pleased with them and has worn them on several occasions since. Very good value for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is good but does not compare to the real thng.
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
The earrings are cute, classy, and delicate. These were a valentine's day present for my daughter and she loved the. I bought the mother of pearl look and it is beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I bought these for my mother for Valentine's Day. She has short hair and likes antique looking jewelry. I think she will be very pleased with these. They appear to be well crafted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly smaller than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
I would buy these again perhaps in another color. They are beautiful!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a little smaller then I thought
- How accurate was the sizing? still very nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
I was highly disappointed when I received these earrings. They were cheaply made, and look like earrings I could buy at a XX cent store. They were supposed to be a gift for my Mother in Law, who LOVES turquoise, but they have now become just another in a pile of cheap costume jewelry in my jewelry box, most likely never to be worn. I would NOT recommend this product !!
These earrings look so pretty in the picture and I was looking forward to wearing them with the matching necklace, but the earrings do not lay flat and the "gemstone" does not sit proerly in the silver casing, as if itwas made too small fr the "gem". I'll wear them but I do not think they were one of my better purchases.
When I seen the picture of these earrings it was like these are really different. When I received them I was kind of shocked, the turquoise does not look real , especially when you look at the back and the marcasite is so small, you have to look real hard to see them. They are cute, but in all reality they cost more than they should.