I recently took this ring to the jeweler because the stone fell out... I was greatly disappointed to find out it is not silver as is stamped in the ring, it is made of Pot metal - that's why it can't be resized. The gal thought that the stone too was glass, not a citrine. They wouldn't take the ring to be repaired, because pot metal can break off. She suggested I use clear nail polish to hopefully hold the stone in, since liquid glue could eat this metal. What a disappointment. I'm afraid to purchase any other jewelry now.
Unfortunately I accidently bought two of these rings! Too bad because i didn't think either of them were very pretty. I was disappointed in the setting and everything else except the color of the stone. About a month of wearing the ring almost every day, I heard a sound as the stone fell out of the setting ! ! ! What a surprise that was ! ! That has NEVER happened to me before ! ! !It was too late to return the ring, so I am stuck with this catastrophe ! ! I didn't care for the ring in the first place, so why did I wear it almost every day you ask? Because I was trying to like it, but that never happened in all that time ! That is one of my complaints, a purchaser should be able to return a ring whose stone falls out within say, like, 6 mos. from the purchase date. You DO agree with me, don't you ?
The ring is much bigger than I expected, spanning the entire distance between two knuckles. The citrine is a nice color and cut well. You have to look closely to notice the green peridot. I'm returning the ring because it is so large that it looks "costumey"
This was a splendid purchase! The bright yellow citron sparkles magnificently offset by the paler peridot stones. The sterling setting is highly polished and it just gleams! Can't beat the price of this ring! For the price I expected something a little less high quality, but when it arrived I was quite surprised & pleased with the piece! Thanks overstock! I know my mother will love this gift.
Upon arrival of my second piece, I was very pleased with the ring, its size, its color and its comfort on my ring finger. I have been very pleased with my purchases.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Quite accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
This is a lovely ring. The main stone is sizeable and doesn't look anything but real. I love the peridot stones around the citrine. I purchase other jewelry to match from Overstock and it's a great combo. Elegant and eye-catching. Can be worn with black, whites, oranges, greens, browns and maroons (for a very sophisticated contrasting look).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match to the image on-line.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect and true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality.
Fabulous ring! I bought it for my mom for mother's day and I can't wait to give it to her!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
The colors are not like the photo and they do not complement each other. It is not a pretty ring. When I requested to return the item, I found out Overstock is charging me $$$ for shipping to return the item. Very disappointing since the item was not as described and I bought it in good faith. I will not be shopping Overstock anymore.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The colors of the surrounding "stones" do not complement the center "stone."
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I returned this ring immediately. Colors do not look like the photo nor do they look nice together.
WOW. If I tried to buy this now for the sale price I'd be out of luck. Tripled in value. And what a NICE piece.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice
This is a nice ring, as well you have to know alot about gemstones, because most of the reviews I saw before purchasing ring one person said wasnt silver nor real gemstones, I want to address that. I wear diamonds from Cartier as well as Tiffnay and Finks and I took this to my jeweler and they thought it was great workmanship for it not to be high end jeweler and fine jeweler so some of the people up here I know dont know much about jewelery because seriously youre not buying fine jewelry youre buying . But for the price its a nice ring as well so I way to go : )
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome workmanship
This was a bad purchase. I have bought from this site before and have never had the issues I have with this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very, very poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I bought this for me and am very happy with the look and the fit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cut is quite nice
This ring was a disappointment. The color is way more golden than the pic and looks gaudy. Truly looks like it game out of the bubble gum machine. The other ring I ordered from Overstock was lovely. This one is coming back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? No.
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
Since I received this ring, I've worn it often. The size was perfect and since I have large fingers, the size of the ring isn't overpowering. I've received compliments when I've worn it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just as advertised
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks good to me.
I love this ring! My boyfriend purchased me this ring for Christmas and it is absolutely gorgeous! I have already received many compliments on it and have only had it for 3 days! Many of my friends thought it was an engagement ring because it is so beautiful. Would definitely recommend this ring:)
Like most of the other reviewers, the ring is quite a bit larger than I had expected, but it still looks good. The stones are surprisingly sparkly and nice! It looks like it was wayyy more than it actually cost. I really love it and have gotten quite a few compliments already. I also love that it comes in a size 4!! I can never find my size.
The ring is really beautiful and at this price, you should get one for yourself and a friend or family member! It is a stunner! The size is really nice, its not over-the-top so it looks very posh and not tacky at all. The color of the peridots are very very light so manage your expectations on that front. It's really pretty regardless and I think anyone would be happy to have it!