If I could give a rating of more than 5 stars I would. This ring is beyond beautiful! The size of the center stone makes a statement without being gaudy. The picture is actually very close to the color you will get. With salmon Quartz you will naturally see flashes of other colors...greens, blues, purples, deep reds, and lighter pinks. The setting is elegant and graceful on the finger. The white Topaz accents make this ring stand out. Quartz and topaz are both natural gemstones that have a rich presence. Sterling silver is a very economical way to get the look and feel of something much more expensive. The band is thick and sturdy. Just say YES to this one. This ring is at the top of it's class!
This ring is a STUNNER. It is SO gorgeous. I showed it to a co-worker (an attorney) who was looking for something for his wife and he thought it looked like a $600 to $3000 ring. He couldn't get over it! I was so pleased with it I ordered a second one for my cousin for her college graduation. The color of the stone is beautiful and the white topaz easily pass as far more expensive stones. Don't pass this up! People will think you're an heiress!!!
Very poor quality!!!! I ended up having them send me 2 replacements because the stones had fallen out of the rings I recived..... I went to wear this ring for the second time since I finally got the last replacement and noticed that a stone has now feel out of this one too.....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It isn't as pretty as the pic
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality!!!!
This pink quartz ring was wonderful . The size and color of the main stone were excellent. The rose quartz was beautiful and the craftsmanship of the ring was all we could have hoped for. We shop frequently with Overstock and have yet to be disappointed. The merchandise, as is this Salmon Rose Quartz ring, is always excellent quality , and the shipping exceeds their estimates. It is a large ring, if this is what you expect, fine, but if you prefer a more dainty look this is probably not for you. We love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate and a pefect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality and color were what we were hoping for
Love love love this ring. Unfortunately, though, the large orangey coral stone fell out the first day I wore it. But I loved it so much, I'm just sending it back for a replacement!! Since this year's trend is oranges and corals, this ring is PERFECT!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Except that the stone fell out the first day I wore it, great!!
this ring is very cheap looking, even for the price it looks like something you got at a fair stand. the color of the stone does not have the multi tone property as it's shown in the picture. at a glance it is just dark red/brownish. i returned it immediately.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not at all
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
I was excited about this pretty ring. It came in a nice box and was at first very pretty and sturdy looking. As it is a big ring, it fit perfectly on my finger (3rd finger). But now it's only been a few months, and I noticed two of the smaller stones fell out of the ring. I'm so disappointed because it's very noticeable. I just can't recommend it since i have never had this happen to any jewelry I've owned.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average - see below for reason
Unfortunately, I had to return the ring as one of the small topaz stones was discolored and there was some damage to the ring around the stone. Also, I did notice that the quartz stone is coated on the underside to enhance the color and there was no mention of this in the description. The ring was very pretty though and very nicely made.
We got this for our daughter for her birthday - and she loves it! The box the ring comes in is really beautiful like another reviewer noted. When I first looked at the stone it looked a bit brown with dark pink, but now I just see dark pink and I love it. It is a beautiful ring and you see it from far away - love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is correct.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think it's very nice. It's not a flimsy setting and is just an overall pretty ring.
When I first opened the wooden box I was a little disappointed. However, after wearing it around all day I really like this ring. It is a tiny bit darker on the finger and the color changes with the light sometimes it has shades of brownish pink and sometimes a little bit of purple. I like the size and I will be keeping the ring. You would not call this fine jewelry but it is fun, looks feminine, and its a nice shade of salmon pink. I would recommed it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a little bit darker but not at all brown like some have said
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I know others have said that their stones were too much on the brown side, but i must have gotten lucky. My ring is the perfect salmon color, and it is absolutely beautiful in the sun. My only disappointment was when one of the white topaz side stones fell out, but it was easily repaired. Overall, a beautiful ring, and I would recommend it to anyone.
The other reviews were stellar, so I took a chance. Well, you get what you pay for. This ring looks really pretty cheap. It's a good value for real jewelry, but pricey considering how costume-y it looks. And on closer inspection, mine was missing 2 of the side stones. I'm keeping it because they don't have anymore in my size but check carefully as soon as you receive this (or any) jewelry from Overstock.
This ring is gorgeous and the presentation that is comes in is really nice too! This ring looks much more expensive than it is. It is Very classy looking and the pave settings are crafted with quality as well. I really love this ring and highly reccomend!
This ring is NOT anywhere near pinkish red. It looks like a garnet- brownish red. Half the stones down one side were missing and the rest of the clear stones were VERY small. NO sparkle. The only thing I liked about this ring was the cushion cut of the center stone. Unfortunately, with the poor quality mounting I wouldn't have kept it even if I had wanted a garnet. I'm sorry to have to go through the trouble to return this.
my ring came in and the stone is a coated topaz of some kind...not qenuine quartz as stated...I may have kepted the ring had the setting been in sterling silver as stated...my ring was junk metal not Sterling Silver. Paste and Junk Metal is what I recieved. I returned it today.costume jewlery in its worst form. someone really goofed on this description.
This ring is beautiful. My unhappiness with the ring is that the inside is hollow and is somewhat uncomfortable to wear. If my hands swell while wearing the ring as they often do in the summer months, it is difficult and uncomfortable to remove. I prefer a nicely finished ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality