Good basic stud earrings, in presiolite. Round 7mm stones, set in ss, can be dressed up or down, depending on your mood, and wardrobe! The gemstones are well matched in color, cut and brilliance, and well set. Buy more than one set, in different gemstones, you won't be dissapointed, I wasn't !
These are very pretty earrings, but for the size they need a more substantial back. The backs on these are tiny and hardly hold them on. I had to get replacements because the stones are lovely and they match a prasiolite bracelet I have perfectly.
I was so excited to get these earrings but I was afraid that the settings were not going to be strong enough, but boy was I wrong. These are one of the best set gemstone earrings that I own and the green amethyst is so pretty in the ear, it basically wil go with anything and that is what I like, with the green amethyst ring and the green amethyst earrings I am set except for a neclace to match I do recommend these items to you because of the quality and the pricing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not as colorful
- How accurate was the sizing? Bigger than I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stones are beautiful and the setting is better than I anticipated
Exactly as described. This is what I expected. The earrings are not too heavy. This color is correct for green amethyst, not too llight and not too dark. I am very happy with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
When the item arrived the gems were out of the posts. I tried to replace the gems back in to the setting but they just kept falling out. Quality is poor.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image portrayed the true look of the earrings
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
The soft shade of the green amethyst is so soothing and elegant. Very soft and delicate coloring. Not overpowering at all. I think they are just wonderful and have ordered other green amethyst items from Overstock to wear with them!! Love the rings that are available from you!! Thanks for your excellence!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as imaged in the picture. True to color shown
- How accurate was the sizing? 7mm as listed. Great size for studs!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful cut and good sterling silver setting.
I love these! They are everything I wanted. I get so many compliments when I wear them, especially when I wear them with the ring and necklace my friend got me off this site. The price is amazing compared to anything else and I will certainly buy more!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Larger than I expected for the price but beautiful!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are dazzling, excellent cut and color
bought these studs to wear with a green amethyst ring and necklace. simple 4 prong setting. it looks thin, but so far no problems. the backs stay on quite nicely. they are indeed a pale seafoam green, and looks clear-ish in some light. but as mentioned in other reviews they do look green compared to a white stone. still very pretty, and they match the other green amethyst settings in the other jewelry i bought. i like them a lot :)
Was excited to receive the earrings,but when I opened the package one of the stones was loose. I carefully slightly bent the setting and was able to pop the stone back into place. They look great! You can't beat the price and stones are quite large.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Not sure about quality of workmanship
These earrings are $$$ for sterling and gemstones. And that is what they are worth. The stones are very very pale. I own other Prasiolite, green amethyst pieces. They are positively green, these are not. These are "you have to look twice" to see that they are green. They are very clean stones, well cut, very sparkly, but not at all obviously green. At first glance they appear to be clear. I find that wearing them inthe first hole and a pair of clear cz's in the second hole highlights what little green there is in these stones. IN this instance you do get what you pay for.
- Did the image onsite match the product? not really
- How is the quality of the product? fair