Looks very juvenile. The size of the gold and pearl balls make these earrings look like jewelry made for a doll or something. I was so disappointed when opened up the package. Online, they looked so darn cute too! I'm really bummed. Too much hassle to return- I guess I can give them to my 5-year old niece since they are gold and won't irritate sensitive ears. Buyers beware of the size of the balls!!
I guess it depends on what you are wearing them for. There is nothing to help keep them on. Backing or anything. They just don't look as vibrant as the picture but they are ok for the price. Still mildly disappointed and wouldn't recommend to buy
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not as bright
- How accurate was the sizing? size was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Need some type of backing
Very nice but more yellow than I anticipated. Light weight so easy on the lobe but more 10k looking than 18k gold.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close.
- How accurate was the sizing? very.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked more 10k than 18k
Don't know why but these remind me of summer, maybe pearls=beach? Nicely made and I just love the shimmering brushed gold drops, these were made with care and quality. I think the same company made the "all-gold" earrings that are also on Overstock at the moment, I love those as well but they are longer. So these are good if you have a shorter neck and long earrings bother you. Very happy with this purchase and a great choice with very good workmanship, only negative I can say is no "earring stops" are included. A great all-around, day-to-evening, earring, for all ages except a young girl.