I bought this ring to give as gift. The pictures were so beautiful. After arrival, the ring was exactly as pictured! This ring looks like it was really expensive and the receiver said I had good taste. I was wondering if I'd end up with the "you get what you pay for" ending, but it is simply beautiful and the size of the stone makes the perfect statement.
This is a pretty design in that it's very clean and classic, but unfortunately the color of the stone is very pale, almost clear -- so much so that it basically looks like I bought myself an engagement ring. And since it's not, you know, a diamond, it sort of looks like a *cheap* engagement ring. It might work as a stacker, but I don't really wear those, so I'll probably return this. Also, note that when viewed from directly above, the band looks a lot thinner than it appears in the angle of the photo.
I just love this ring! I was excited to get it so quickly and it is just perfect. It runs pretty much to size, It is a nice pale green and matches the earrings I purchased, also from Overstock.com. slightly paler than the photo. Thank you for such wonderful and speedy service!
The ring is stunning. The color of the stone is a very light green, almost looking like a diamond to those who are not familiar with diamond quality. The setting is very sturdy. I am very happy with the color and quality of the ring. I am also, as always, extremely satisfied with the service and delivery of Overstock.
I bought this ring hoping that the other posters who said they weren't in love with it were just picky. No. Unfortunately, the ring (in my opinion) looks nothing like the photo. Several mentioned that the stone hardly has any color & others said it was just as pictured. Well, I guess I got one with almost no color at all. It actually looks like an discolored, fake diamond. The other thing I REALLY don't like is that the band is incredibly THIN. In the photo, it looks a decent width. At least enough to support the look of the stone. But, it is no wider then a piece of wire wrapped around my finger, with a gem attached to it. I only wear a six, so I have small hands. I most definitely would NOT recommend this to a friend & will be returning it.
Lovely ring in a classic styling. Can be worn with most any outfit. I was disappointed in the lack of green color in the stone. But it still is a great ring and I wear it a lot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not very well. The actual stone has very little color compared to the photo on line.
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for the price
I bought another ring like this one with a different color stone. This ring is very pretty, but does not reach out and grab me as some other colors do. The craftmasnhip is good, stone is tight.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks just like the picture
The stone is deep and pretty. However the manufactuer should take more time in setting it in a pretty polished solitare setting. Scrapes on the side of the silver makes the ring look cheap. Still pretty and I'll wear it after I open it on Christmas morning :).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same as image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The silver setting was pitted and not polished to a shine.
This ring had a stone with no green color but it fit and is cute stacked so I kept it. It really is not a stack ring but I just add band anyway. Green Amethysts are known to have a light color in a fair stone. The ring is made well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stone had no color
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
The green amethyst ring is beautiful. The stone is a lovely pale green, the setting is solid. Overall a very nice ring for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as it appeared on the screen
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was accurate
i bought several of these rings, bc i thought they would good stacked. the stones are nice, but the quality of the ring was a bit disappointing. it was almost like rigid silver wire. i kept al of mine, but i should have ordered one to start.