I was so excited to get this ring because of all the great review and yes, it looks great online ! BUT ITS NOT!!!!! The "stone" was supposed to be green amethyst and it was a light cloudy color. You couldn't even tell it was green. It just looked cloudy clear. The setting around the stone and the sides of the ring is ridiculous, it is impressed metal to make it look like there are stones on the sides and around ring. There is literally 1 stone in the setting around the amethyst and it looks like a dirty rock I found on the street. REALLY! So you have a "amethyst" that is cloudy and not green and the setting around has 1 stone and the rest is just impressed to look like a setting. Please don't waste your time and money on this purchase. I'm very upset because I did purchase the warranty and I can't have that refunded. =( So I am out on that and shipping cost both ways. My husband says it looks like something out of the quarter machine. The only thing it has going for it was that it was true to size. Good luck shoppers!!
i bought this ring (along with the matching pendant necklace). they are both really pretty, simple and elegant looking. the size is accurate, but it's not quite as it is described. i agree that the "diamond accents" around the setting are actually not; that it is mostly just impressed metal to make it look like stones, with what looks like one diamond chip in the middle on one side (and just because of that one chip, they CAN call it diamond accent). the amethyst itself is also very pretty. it does however, have one tiny chip. nothing noticeable by anyone but myself, unless i point it out. the color i'd say is true to the picture. i mean, yes it is very light, but it IS a light color stone in the picture. it's a pretty pastel seafoam green some people complain that it doesn't have enough color, but if it did, it would look more like a peridot stone. but compared to a clear CZ, or any other white stone, it does indeed look green. i probably wouldn't have bought it if the description was just "sterling silver green amethyst ring" (as it mostly is just that), but i won't be returning it. still very pretty, and the price was decent, but not worth the hassle of the returns. for the price, i probably shouldn't have expected the entire surround to be diamond chips. upon closer look at the zoomed-in picture, you can tell that its all impressed metal. shame on me for not paying enough attention to detail.
The ring is pretty but the green amythest lacks color. Sometimes it looks dull. However, it's a cute little ring, and I have been wearing it a lot! For the price, it is a good deal.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? for the price, good
Green? More like clear with sallow undertones. Extremely disappointing. Perhaps I should have been warier because of the price but I was not and am paying the price. Literally.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Deceptive
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
I was expecting a light green ring with some kind of stones completely surrounding the center stone. There is ONE that I can tell, and it's very dark and cloudy. The surrounding area is imprinted metal, and looks like a fake engagement ring. The center stone does not appear green. If you hold it up to the light, you can see the faintest tint of green, but otherwise it looks ike an engagement ring, not a fun accessory to match an outfit. The design is still very cute, but don't expect much from this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color did not match
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate
I bought a ring like this at a department store for three times the size; I saw this one and decided to order it. Comparable in price and style; looks very nice and good for both casual and fancy wear. Now I just need to find matching accessories.
- Did the image onsite match the product? For the most part
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good for the price
As I said above, the stone fell out after just wearing it on and off, so I am disappointed in this ring. It would cost me more to replace the stone than the ring is worth! Disappointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? average
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just average
Considering the ring is sterling silver and one mini diamond, the rest were accents, the Gem stone is GORGEOUS! and stands out perfectly! I would say it was a great buy for the price! Thanks again O!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was a little more "glamorous" on the site. But still beautiful once it's on your finger!
- How accurate was the sizing? A little off.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality!
KEEP OF THE GOOD WORK. MY CO-WORKERS LOVED THE RING.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? JUST LIKE ON THE WEBSITE.
- How accurate was the sizing? A LITTLE LOOSE BUT OKAY.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GOOD
The ring was beautiful, a little lighter than the image shown but, a great value!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image appeared darker
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of product was good
Needless to say, it wasn't as stated and I'm returning the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The real ring looks like white Quartz. No green in the stone.
- How accurate was the sizing? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The silver isn't polished too great and there were pits in the ring