This is an edgy piece to wear with any black, off-white, or black/white outfit. I wear mine with a black and white-striped maxi skirt. One drawback, though: I have fine hairs on my arms, so the stretch sometimes catches on the hairs and pulls - Ouch!!!
I love this bracelet. I wear a lot of black and white and will get a ton of use out of this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
This is 2nd one I've purchased as other people thought alot of it. I wish the elastic was alittle stronger but this does not take away from the overall craftmanship. It is an excellent preset for self or friens. Outstanding for Bridesmaid gift which will cherished for a long time. Young teens you would like like this as a thoughtful gift for a girlfriend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good image photography
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sound workmanship.
...but not going to send it back. The picture makes it look like it's really quirky, unique, and ethnic with the onyx and pearl "sticks" being of asymmetrical heights and shapes. However, in reality, they're all exactly the same height and size, shaped the same, and are fit closely together ... so it's just an alternating black and white bracelet. Boring. Also, it fits tightly on my wrist, and I have a very (very) small one.