I wear these all the time. They go great with a suit or jeans and the color of the stones is just amazing. Several people have comments on who lovely they are. You can't go wrong with these earrings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? they are bigger than they looked
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I got these for my mother for Christmas. She has a set of vintage sapphire studs from her great-great aunt that are a dark navy color and I've always wanted to her her a dangle set in the same color (she has three holes in each lobe, what a rebel!). These earrings are a really great size - a bit of dangle, but not overwhelming so they're appropriate with a lot of face shapes and hair lengths. The stones are very dark and are opaque, so if you're expecting high clarity and bright color these are not for you (though if you're expecting bright, clear natural stones at this price you're probably pretty delusional anyway).
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurately represented
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good to high
Beautiful earrings at a great price. Purchased for my mother-in-law for Christmas and she LOVES them!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful than in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
They went perfect with a London Blue Topaz necklace that I owned! I wore the set with my navy gown, for my daughters wedding & I received a lot of compliments about my jewerly! I had been having a hard time finding earrings to go with my necklace coloring & shape.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked the same, great color
- How accurate was the sizing? what I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality
I was surprised how diminutive these earrings were when I opened the box. They're fine for every day, but the color wasn't this vibrant, so combined with the smaller-than-expected size and the lighter color, they're just okay. Nothing wrong with them, mind you, they're just okay.
These are cute, not too dangly earrings. The lower stone is a nice size, color was accurate. Good everyday wear or with an upsweep do.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just as showed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality.
I also bought these for my friends birthday who lives in England. Again, she hasn't received them yet but they go wonderfully with the necklace i bought to go with the earrings. They match almost perfectly. I would like to see better and more attractive packaging for the jewelry though.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color was lighter than what i expected
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
I was so excited to get these because of the intense blue.I also thought they are larger , and while large earrings usually arent my style, I was looking forward to the color play. When they arrived , they were barely larger than a stud earring , and the color is one of the least intense blue topaz's. It's a light light blue with a gray tint .
These earrings are so elegantly cute! They are not overpowering "Notice Me!" type of earrings, but they do dance at the ends of your earlobes in a flirtatious way! I bought them in garnet to give as a gift, and see they are very flattering for all ages. These earrings are well made with rich color in the garnet shade. Now I would like to get a pair in blue for myself! I recommend them!
I brought these earrings with a matching matching bracelet for my daughter and she just loved the set. The earrings were a nice weight and well crafted in a lovely shade of purple to compliment the bracelet. Like I said they were whisked away with the bracelet so I think it would be safe to say she loved them. A nice price for the set.