I really wanted the vintage style ring. I also didn't have any citrine yet in in my collection. The picture makes the ring look much lighter and golder than it really is. After about a month, the ring (the stone stayed fine) turned an ugly brown color. It doesn't sparkle and looks like it came from the flea market. It is also not cleanible. I wish Overstock would let me do a return but I am past the time. The only thing I can do is hopefully stop other customers from wasting their money on this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image looks much lighter and clearer than the actual ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the quality is very poor
I decided to return this ring without even trying it on. I opened the box and it was truly disappointing. Very cheap looking and gaudy. I own some flashy jewelry, but this one just looked cheap, even for its already cheap price. The pictures only show so much detail so it looks a little better in the pics. It does sit high, as another reviewer mentioned, which wasn't a problem for me. The problem is that the setting looks really tacky and cheap. I wish there was a better picture that would show the side of the ring. Some may like this ring, but to me it looked like any other cheap costume jewelry you could buy at a cheap/trendy clothing store. Wow, how many more times could I use the word "cheap"..
This ring is absolutely gorgeous. I have been wanting a Citrine ring but didn't want to pay a huge price for one. This one caught my eye and it is absolutely gorgeous. It looks like it cost a couple of hundred dollars. It is a lot larger than it looks in the picture. If you like big and bold, and you like Citrine, you will like this ring
My mother and I always joke we are going to get each other a canary yellow diamond ring. When I saw this, I figured why not? It's as close as I can afford. :-) She loved the ring and thinks the workmanship is great. Although not a canary diamond, this will do fine.
A stunning and gorgeous ring! Due to sizing a bit larger, it turned on. my fingers constantly....I tried both hands and 2 ring fingers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Larger than photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Good with reservation because it ran a bit larger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Because ring center large and heavy, it turned constantly on my hand.
I bought my daughter one and then it was so beautiful I bought another one for myself!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
My bracelet is silver. I wanted them to match. I thought the picture showed a little more silver
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was a little off
- How accurate was the sizing? Beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
My daughter absolutely loved it. She couldnt stop raving about it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact Match
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
This ring is great for a night out or special event. Very shiny and sparkly. Much nicer than wearing some costume jewelry just to top off an outfit. It does sit very tall. Would be a little nicer if the setting was closer to the band instead of up so high, but very nice regardless. Absolutely says "look at me". If you think you can get used to a very tall ring, it's a wonderful value.
This ring in person was even more dazzling than in the photo on the website. I think this ring is a great buy so if you are considering the purchase do it now! The ring is top heavy and will require the addition of stabilizer balls to it - I have had to do this with several rings that have stones that make the ring turn upside down on the finger. I bought this ring for the ring finger - cocktail ring. It is perfect!