Your photograph of the CORAL earrings shows a deep orange coral stone. I was deeply disappointed when I received a PALE, PALE, almost pink stone.-unbelievable!!! Rather than go to the bother and expense of returning a relatively inexpensive item, I gave them away to a teenager. This was my very first purchase, so I have little faith in your photographic presentations. Accordingly, I wish to UNSUBSCRIBE.
This is the 2nd pair of these I bought. One of the first pair snapped, so I figured if I bought another pair, I would have a spare earring if the same thing should happen again. The second pair I got was an entirely different coral color, so there went THAT idea. The earrings are fragile at the closure and although I will recommend them, I am doling it with reservation because of that. The color shown in the picture was pretty close to the FIRST pair I got, but the SECOND pair was very light.
I like this pair as they are so pretty. My problem is with the size. This design typically does not drop as low past my ear lobe as this pair. I feel as though I'm a kid wearing my mother's earrings so I may have the hook shortened. Just a TAD longer than I'm used to.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color is slightly darker than product.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate but needs to compared to the usual size of this design.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good!
Beautiful earrings. Dainty and elegant. Can be worn dressed up or dressed down. Just simply elegant.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image of the product was actual in appearance.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size of the stone seems to be a tad smaller than shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality looks pricey without the pricey-price tag.