These earrings were bought with the hopes that they would go well with a new necklace that I had purchased and they go very well and match perfectly. Great product and packaging. Very delighted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
These were a Mother's Day gift to my Mom in California. She is 96 years old and the garnet is her birthstone. She loved them!
- Did the image onsite match the product? don't know. I'm in SC...recipient in CA
- Did the product fit true to size? N/A
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent according to Mom
These earrings arrived damaged (one bent post) and missing a back. I shouldn't have to fix things before I can wear them, nor should I be charged to return damaged merchandise--so yes, I'm rather annoyed at you, Overstock. To add insult to injury, these earrings are very cheap looking and poorly made. The 'diamonds' are so gray and dull they look like hematite chips, or maybe marcasite. The garnets are mismatched, and the little bit of gold on them scarcely shows because virtually all of it is on the back surfaces. These earrings are not worth the listed price, and even at half that price I would not have bought them had I known just how cheap and shoddy they are. Just as I have 'knockabout' clothes, I have knockabout earrings--ones that I wear when I just need something to fill the holes, but it's okay if I lose one. If I don't return them, these are probably going to join my knockabouts, as they just aren't nice enough to wear otherwise.