Love the ruby color and comfort of earrings that I purchased several more pairs in emerald and blue/green topaz. The hoops are the right size for everyday and even evening wear. Have worn well, kept the beautiful color. Are light weight so you hardly know you are wearing earrings. Great buy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great color of gemstones
the rubies are a pink color much lighter than my ruby ring but all and all I wear them every day. The rubies are bright and clear and the diamonds are also bright and clear. I would recommend these although I wish the rubies were more the color of my ruby ring a deeper burgundy red.
I wanted a red, ruby colored stone to go with a pendant I own. The stones appear pink and are not a match with the pendant. i will give them to someone who wears pink.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image appeared to be red stones, the actual product looks pink.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The wuality if good for the price.
I probably should have looked at the size a little more closely. These look just like some Glitzy Rocks earrings I purchased in the past that were larger. The stones are a pink ruby, rather than a dark ruby (which isn't a strong complaint because of the price, it makes sense). Overall, I like them and didn't return, because I'm happily wearing them. Good if you need to match something but not sure if they stand out on their own.
When the earrings came and I opened the package... I was surprised at how lovely the earrings were...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Its nicer then the actual picture
- How accurate was the sizing? You cant tell what the size is by the picture..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its really nice earrings
I was plesantly surprised when I received the earrings. They were even prettier than pictured and appeared to be well made, The price was excellent!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even pretier than the picture!
The stones in the earrings were set unevenly. Some of the rubies were smaller than others, and the color wasn't as nice as other earrings I've seen in this style. Overall, they were just okay.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual earrings not as nice
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay
I am very pleased with my purchase. I am looking forward to giving them as a gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very clear image! Close to the real thing.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think that they look expensive!
If you have sensitive ears like I do, STAY AWAY from these earings! They are cute but I could not even wear them for 5 minutes they hurt so bad! I wanted to return them but they came with out an invoice sheet. Not really impressed with O at this point.
I am so happy with my ruby earrings. They are beautiful, the rubies are a pretty color and the size is perfect for what I was looking for. I would recomment these to any one of my friends. Thank you so much for marketing such beautiful jewelry.
I got these earrings to wear for everyday use, and in fact am wearing them right now! They hang nicely and are comfortable. They're a little bigger than I expected, but that's because I guess I had a hard time picturing 16 mm in real life even though the proportions are available in the product description. I expected them to be a little closer to the earlobe, but they hang such that I can stick the tip of my index finger in the hoop below my earlobe. Still, I really enjoy them and am glad I got them.
My daughter loves these earrings, she looks gorgeous with them. My youngest daughter has the same ones but with emeralds. The color of the rubies is more on the pink side, indeed, they're NOT deep red rubies, if they were I'm sure they would cost a fortune!
I know the price is cheap and the other reviews said the stones were "slightly more pink than the picture would indicate", but they are 100% pink...no sign of garnet (ruby red) whatsoever. Unless you want pink stones, I would not recommend this purchase (especially if you're buying them as a birthstone gift for a friend with a January birthday). Besides this purchase, I have been very satisfied with Overstock.com.