I wanted square amethyst studs to match a ring I have. These are pretty tiny but I got them anyway. I like the stones, but the findings look very chintzy and clunky. They aren't what these little stones should be set in at all, as far as I'm concerned. And the posts are waaaay too long. They stab me in the neck! Ouch! But I'll wear them anyway. They would be a good value otherwise.
This are very, very tiny, I don't recommend this for a lady, it is more for a girl but the post is really long. I bought them for my mom that wears small earrings and even she found them very, very small...so you can imagine how small they are :(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is misleading of the actual size
- How accurate was the sizing? not good...at least not for me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
I bought these last year for myself, for a second hole in my ears, just the right size for that, have had many compliments. Just bought a pair for my grandaughter for christmas. She is tiny and admired them yesterday.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not bad could be a little clearer on the size
- How accurate was the sizing? Hard to judge
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not bad,