These are exactly as one would expect - a small, pretty stud. I purchased them for my 8-year old niece, and she loves them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are true to the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurately described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
My niece loved them! The color of the amethyst is exactly what she wanted. In fact, the shape and color matched the amethyst lever backs bought from Overstock.com that were also given for Christmas
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Quite accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Actually, compared to the other 4 mm earrings I purchased, these seem to be a 2 or 3 instead of 4mm
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Besides the sizing, absolutely beautiful
They had such a tiny backing I lost them almost immediately
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? okay
- How accurate was the sizing? okay
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. they seemed real but the setting became dark
These earrings are small, but a beautiful color. The only negative I can give them is that the prongs are a bit large for my taste. I think seeng so much prong makes them look a bit cheap, but the rational side of my brain notes that this size will likely not allow the stones to be lost. You will have to decide if the aesthetics are that much more important than the smarts. I would buy them again because of the good value for the money, but I would not give them as a gift since I would care more about aesthics for someone I care enough to benefit with jewelry.
The amehtyst stones have the dark purple color I was looking for, but do not have the sparkle that my other pieces have. The backings are not good quality, one is bent and not centered. The butterfly backs are in a plastic covering that I do not like.
They are tiny, like I was looking for, and the stone is very visable. What I am liking is that the backing does not slide so I can sleep with them on and not loose them during the night. For anyone who is looking for a tiny, shiny, stone I would recommend these.