I have several Geneva watches, and none have disappointed me yet. I need a large face watch, so I can keep up with the time for my work. I love the square face, because it's different from the circular faces on my other Geneva. I hope Overstock can get the square face watch in other colors. Thanks, Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have many Geneva watches, and the quality is terrific for the price!
I almost did not order this watch because of the opinion of a few shoppers about the "4". I stopped at a jewelry store, just looked at the display and it is commom to have the type of display that this watch has-look at it-it's totally balanced. Some high end watches are the same, guess its the preference of the manufacturer. Love the rubber band, and my grandaughter thought it was cool. Thats worth something! Thanks Overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
Good quality but very reasonably priced. Numeral IV is misprinted but not noticeable if you are not looking for it. Overall, it's very trendy, comfortable, and versatile.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
This is a fun watch -- I like the dichotomy between the rugged rubber strap and the sparkly stones. I will say that the numbers and the hands are a bit difficult to see - there isn't enough contrast between them and the face (the silver hands/numbers are kind of a burnished/nickel-silver color, so they don't stand out against the background). Or maybe that's just me?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As presented
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
I bought this as a gift for my sister she is active and loves this watch. She wears it for work and everyone thinks it is much more expensive. A great gift or purchase for one's self. I recommend it highly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Nice size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fashion forward watch
The watch was a bit larger than I expected, but a lot of bling for the buck! I have a tiny wrist and, believe it or not, it looks absolutely fabulous! And the rubber band gives it a sporty yet classy look. Too bad it doesn't come in other colors, but the black goes with just about anything. Most everything I order from Overstock.com is great, but this one for the price is definitely worth it, and probably a great gift for a young woman graduating high school or college. I'm mid-50's and it looks stunning on me, just imagine how nice it would look on a younger woman! (LOL)
This seems like a great watch except that, the Roman numeral IV (four) is supposed to be the capital "I' followed by the capital 'V'. It is not four 'I' 's in a row. Can somebody please relay this faux pas to the company that makes this watch. What is the matter with the educational system? Where is the quality control department? That is my only real complaint. If not for that, I would have given five stars.