Cute watch, made in metal which makes it super heavy. I wonder how safe is the paint, it looked like something that would reek of lead. Stil,, tried it because it was cute and just before leaving the house had to take it off. The watch is lose enough like a bangle to allow it to fit many wrist sizes; the problem is that if you are fairly slender like me, it falls to your hand and every time you bent, move, twist your wrist, the clasp will pull your skin and open the watch a bit. It hurts! And it happened a dozen of times in an hour -Every time you move your wrist!!!- not a good choice =l
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? It's accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Made in China would be a good way to describe it
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
Watch is a bit heavier than most and the hinge seems to catch/pinch on the skin when released makes a clicking sound from the hinge. ( I have a normal to small wrist) Not sure why it is doing this. I like the sleek look of it and the big numbers easy to see.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes