Just got it, opened the box and it doesn't work - DOA. The watch band is stiff as cardboard and the 3 dials inside the watch face are just for show - the hands don't actually move (I'm not sure if the description covers that or not). Total piece of junk
I thought I would enjoy this watch as an inexpensive alternative to my other watches. I wanted to like it. Unfortunately, I can't say enough about how bad it actually was. Very cheap components, from the hands to the bezel to the strap. Did *not* look like the photo. For example, notice how that little blue accent ring outside the bezel looks quasi-metallic? Um, no. It's cheap plastic. The band, which I knew would be faux leather, was worse than that: it was like wearing cardboard. The watch was very uncomfortable on my wrist. It looked cheap, felt cheap, and, worst of all, stopped working after one day. Bummer. It's hardly worth sending back, with packaging and shipping. I feel like I should have known it would be a bad purchase, so mea culpa... I would warn anyone else away from wasting your time and money on this watch. This is the first time I've had to post a negative review, and I want to add that I appreciate Overstock and its service. I've had great experiences with its products until this one. I don't blame Overstock. But, caveat emptor!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Watch is huge, but that's not the problem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
Ordering this product and receiving exactly what I saw online and in such a quick amount of time reminded me of why I started shopping with Overstock in the first place!! I love this store!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was perfect . . . rcv'd exactly what I saw online!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality!!