This was the largest watch I've ever seen in my life! It might be great on a big boned, tall person, but it was way too big for me. My wrists are average and the band closed would fall right off. Next time I'll double check the measurements!
Bought a different Geneva watch in January, and I absolutely loved it. I ended up having to give it to a friend because she loved it, too. So I was looking for the same watch when I came across this one. I just wanted a simply adorned watch with an extra large face. This was the closest I came to the one I had purchased previously. I"m now a fan of Geneva watches, and I'm thinking about purchasing another-if not all-of the other colors.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The watch looked even better than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was hard to decide if the watch was the size was what I was looking for since it was described metrically.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not my first Geneva watch so I knew the quality was there.
I really loved the look of the watch online. My Grand Daughter and I picked this one over three others. My husband worked a bit with customer service on wrist size and they were very helpful. He ordered it for me as a gift. While not the bling I am used to this is a large over faced size watch with a plain Movado like dot at the tewelve and no other numbers. Personally having a small wrist and it does turn a bit but I just love it. It is just something different in my collection. Thanks overstock for helping my hubby!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? After we figured it out pretty good. Wish it was in inches for more clarity.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very good