PREVIOUS REVIEWS SAID THIS WATCH WAS BIG,I THOUGHT GREAT I CAN HANDLE BIG IT WILL HELP ME SEE . BUT I AM A LITTLE EMBARRASED TO WEAR IT. I SUPPOSE IT CAN BE A FASHION STATEMENT FOR A STYLE YOU MAY WANT TO ACHIVE JUST NOT SURE WHAT STYLE IT WOULD BE.IF THE FACE OF THE WATCH WAS SMALLER I COULD WEAR IT. WHENEVER I LOOK AT THIS I JUST LOL.
I bought these watch as a fun accessory however it was so big and cheap looking that I ended up re gifting it as a white elephant gift for x-mass and it was the laugh of the night.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not too good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very cheap looking
For the price the watch is a really nice looking piece. The size is way too large for a woman. I have a small wrist but I think it is still too large even for a woman with a larger wrist The watch is heavy in addition to big and slips down my wrist towards my hand. The fact that it's over sized is unfortunate because it's a really pretty watch and I like the look.
i don't have a mm ruler but i saw in the reviews it was big so i thought i would like it. it would have to be resized for a person with small features, but i like big watches. i may get the one in white as well!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? don't have a mm ruler
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it seems very sturdy. i just got it today, but it has kept time so far
Love the size of the face. Looks great. Easy to put on, and is very comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
Everything about watch is way too big. Rubber strap is suppose to be one size fit all but too big too. Dnt even have any idea who to give it out to.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller than theal deal
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
This is not an appropriate size for a woman. It should have an adjustable band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image showed a much smaller band appropriate for a woman's wrist
- How accurate was the sizing? awful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty but it's man sized with feminine design.
A) I underestimated/disbelieved how large the face of the watch would be (MY fault) - it's as wide as my whole wrist; B) The face of the watch is very pearlescent, much more so than it appears in the photos; and C) Most importantly, the band is huge (which is no good for a stretch band watch), considering that it's intended for women. I originally purchased this watch thinking it would be a kitchy accessory juxtaposed against my typically understated wardrobe. It is, however, completely overwhelming and overly gaudy (which is hard to achieve when its sole purpose in the first place was to be exaggeratedly blingy). The real problem lies in the fact that - even if I could get past the absurdly huge, pearlescent face - I still have to take it in somewhere to have the stretch band shortened because it is way too big for a typical women's wrist. I am a mechanical engineer, and I still cannot figure out how to adjust it myself without damaging the watch, nor do I have the tools to do so. The band size is really just annoying: I am petite, but I don't find my wrists to be that much smaller than my peers'. This watch is not worth the money. I would recommend this only for a larger set woman or for someone in a rap music video.
I had a gold one of these for years and broke the face so was THRILLED to find them here. They are a conversation starter and are lightweight and comfortable on the arm! I bought one of each color so I can wear one with everything. The price here was less than my original cost and the shipment was prompt. This is my second purchase from Ostock and I am VERY pleased with quality and service!
I didn't realize how large this watch face was until i got it. It took a little getting used to, but now I wear it all the time and get so many compliments. It is a little loose on my wrist but still is comfortable - I wear a 7inch bracelet usually so my wrist isn't very large. I ordered the gold and liked it so much I had to have the gunmetal as well!