I was pleased with the watch itself and received compliments on its design, however, the cuff spring broke exactly one week after the one-year warranty expired. Luckily I had purchased the Platinum Service Plan (2 Yr). Overstock immediately credited my account for the amount I paid (less the S&H and Platinum Srv. Plan cost). I ordered a different style of replacement watch, hoping that I can get the broken cuff repaired. One other issue I had after a year of constant wearing was that the silver tone began to wear off on the cuff where it touched my skin, but the outside part of the cuff finish did not wear off. I gave this watch just an average rating b/c of the cuff band -- it should have lasted longer than one year as other cuff band watches that I've had.
This watch was appealing to me because it is a cuff style. The size of the face is easy to read at a glance, and I have had many compliments and comments about how stunning it is.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very appealing
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice watch, keeps accurate time
This is a sturdy, comfortable watch to wear. The rhinestones make it a somewhat more dressy watch than I had originally thought it was, but it is a welcome addition to my jewelry box and I will wear it with pride.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good comparison.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality. Hope it lasts awhile
Am pleased with the watch. It is very attractive and I use it for dressy occasions. It is very comfortable & has a large face to easily read.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better than I expected for a $25 watch.