This was a gift purchase for a college student which "got lost" enroute to her, So don't really know if she would have liked. But I think so, I thought it was a fun alternative.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? As usual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay, lightweight
Great looking watch - I wore it right away and enjoyed the look completely!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Great fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price
This watch was already broken when I received it, but didn't notice until part way through the day when I was wearing it. When I removed the red "stopper" that kept the battery from wearing out (because it was the first time I was wearing it) the second hand started ticking right away. The hour hand seemed to be functioning properly, however the second hand stoped ticking at random and won't begin ticking again until I either tapped the watch or pushed on the nob that you use to adjust time. The minute hand on the watch does not work at all. It is completely loose in the watch and moves freely every time I move my wrist or arm. This watch is defective, which is a shame because I really liked the style. Don't waste your money!
I love the design of this watch just wish they would of made it with decent material. the fake leathwayer straps are not sewn but glued, so they started peeling apart right away. then the pin just fell out of the watch part. Look for metal watches by Geneva. have had no problems with those.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image, imagine...
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. terrible