Do you have this watch in ivory and gold tone, the in the middle ?
ITEM#: 14300136Stylish and sophisticated, this metal link watch showcases contrasting acrylic and a highly polished finish. The decorative subdials and Czech rhinestone markers add detail and complete the look of this finely crafted timepiece.
- Case: Base metal
- Caseback: Stainless steel snap-down
- Bezel: Ivory or tortoise shell-patterned acrylic; non-functioning
- Dial: Brown or cream mother of pearl
- Stone accents: Czech rhinestones on the face
- Hands: Goldtone or silvertone with luminescent accents
- Markers: Czech rhinestones in a silvertone or goldtone bezel setting
- Subdials: Three; non-functioning
- Bracelet: Goldtone metal with ivory acrylic, silvertone metal with ivory acrylic, or silvertone metal with tortoise shell-patterned acrylic
- Clasp: Push-button deployment
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Japanese quartz
- Water resistance: Moisture and dust
- Case measurements: 39.6 mm wide x 39.6 mm long x 11.9 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 18 mm wide x 7.5 inches long
- Box measurements: 3.5 inches wide x 3.5 inches long x 1.4 inches high
- Model: SW-9263
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.
|Water Resistance Depth||100 Meters 200 Meters 30 Meters 50 Meters|
|Case Shape||Octagonal Oval Rectangle Round Square|
|Closure Type||Deployment Pushbutton|
|Color||Gold Multi Silver|
|Dial Window Material||Mineral|
|Product Features||Calendar Date Water Resistant|
|Strap Width||18mm Strap|
|Warranty||30 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Materials||base metal, stainless steel, Czech rhinestones, acrylic|
Questions & Answers
Thank you for contacting us papillon144. Yes the gold and ivory is still available. You can choose the color in the options button. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Time to Spring Forward
Keep time with fashion and update your spring look with colorful watches.
Watch Buying Guide
Watch Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Knowing some information on the basics before purchasing a watch will help you make a more informed buying decision.
Watch Movement Buying Guide
Watch Movement Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Knowing how watch movement works can help you decide which type you would like in your next timepiece.
FAQs about Kinetic Watches
FAQs about Kinetic Watches from Overstock.com. These low-maintenance timepieces don't require any power source other than the energy they receive through your own daily movements.
Water-Resistant Watch Quick Facts
Water-Resistant Watch Quick Facts from Overstock.com. A water-resistant watch is a great investment, and many can be worn while swimming, showering, and even diving.
How to Measure the Case of a Watch
How to Measure the Case of a Watch from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to measure the case of a watch and advice about our many brand-name products.
Watch Movement Glossary
Watch Movement Glossary from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about watch movements and advice about our many brand-name products.
Watch Glossary from Overstock.com. Knowing some basic watch vocabulary can help you choose men's watches and women's watches like an expert.
Luxury Watch Buying Guide
Luxury Watch Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about luxury watches and advice about our many brand-name products.
Chronograph Watch Glossary
Chronograph watch glossary from Overstock.com. This glossary defines the common chronograph features and many extra features that are found on the best chronograph watches.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy for Jewelry:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details