I have owned the watch for about 1 week now and the metal is chipping and tarnishing. I have maybe worn it 5 times to the office. I read all the reviews prior to buying and was confident it was a good product, however it is not. I will be returning it. The quality is horrible.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image matched perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Horrible
I like this watch. I think it is very fashionable and looks nice. A jeweler can easily adjust the band, and it is a good value for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It compared well.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
It's the best watch for every day wear...I have 3 and never take them off.. Look great and then price wasmwonderful...have a small. Wrist somitsmperfect
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Wear it every:-Day. And have 3of them in all. Colors
- How accurate was the sizing? Needed to take out links but perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
I have gotten so many compliments on this watch. Everyone loves it. It doesnt look cheap even though it was only $$ dollars. LOVE IT!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great for the price
Don't waste your money, pick another brand. I wore this watch a couple of times a week for about 6 months. Within that time, the silver color on the outside of the band started wearing off, the metal inside the band became slightly rough and pitted and one of the rhinestones fell out. I stopped wearing it when the crystal cracked. There is no warranty on this watch, and it didn't break within the 3 month return period. I also bought the Geneva Platinum Woman's Rhinestone Accented Link watch in the rose gold color which had the same deficiencies and even worse, the crystal broke into small, extremely sharp shards pieces of which fell out. The crystal is made of exceedingly thin glass. The Geneva website states that crystals and bands are excluded from any warranty. I am not hard on watches and have some inexpensive fashion watches that have lasted for many years and multiple battery changes.
I thought an inexpensive "gold" watch would be great for those times when I wear gold accessories. I'm always wearing a silver watch. Well, because it's nt gold it is very bright and stands out like a streetlight on a dark street. I'm thinking of ways to make it look a bit worn and then maybe not be so bright. Should never have purchased based on the cost. However; as a watch it keeps great time in the dresser drawer and perhaps I'll wear it someday.