This is such a fashion statement watch. It pops out when I wear it. The cost makes it so I can get more colors for different outfits. Overall I'm really happy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Same as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I luv overstock.com Where have you been? There is no reason you can not have the best at a reasonable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks better than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is functioning as it should.
Although it's gorgeous and looks like other expensive brands, the battery lasted a couple days. Because I was too busy in the time frame that customer service ad manufacture would help. I not only spent money to get and paid extra to ship the product out to Hawaii and paid extra to get it resized. I am now stuck with a not working watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Huge. I had to get 4 links taken out at a local watch repair store. Which was an additional cost.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not good, apparently.
The watch that I ordered looked awesome on the computer, when I got it in the mail it was way off. It said it was a woman's watch, but when I opened it, it looked like a mans watch. I was very disappointed
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- How accurate was the sizing? Way off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was huge
The watch was larger than described and felt heavy on my wrist. It was more like a man's watch. The feature I especially wanted was the "glow-in-the-dark" numbers or hands. These were not at all visible in the dark.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? The watch was larger than described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Didn't have it long enough to comment on the quality.
i have the gun metal color and the paint is coming off i am so disappointed. never have i been so upset with a product i guess you get what you pay for .. noe i am going to save up, so i can get a better quality watch...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
I'm not certain why this watch has gotten as many negative reviews as it has. I LOVE this watch, but then again I really like a bigger women's watch. It is the splitting image of the new Michael Kors watch. I haven't had problems with the battery or pins and I have had it for over a week now. Because I have a small wrist, I did have to get a couple of links taken out but that was only $8. I purchased the goldtone. It is very sturdy and overall a fantastic purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
My son wanted a watch similar to my husband's, but I knew his wrist would be too small. That is when I got the idea to look at women's watches which typically run about an inch smaller. When the watch came it was bigger than my husbands. It is clearly not a women's watch. I had 2 links removed so that it fit and the next day one of the knobs fell off. The smaller dials on the watch face and the knobs on each side of the center one are merely for looks. They do not do anything. I would not recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- How accurate was the sizing? actually a man's watch
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not great
I was nervous to purchase this watch after reading other reviews saying it was cheap looking, too big or had a dead battery. Don't listen to them! I bought the Rose Gold colored watch and I love it! It doesn't seem "cheap" to me, haven't noticed any color variations or other problems like that. It is a bigger watch, but I don't think it's TOO big. I'm 5'1" and have a small wrist; the watch is large, but that's the style of it, it's not bigger than my entire wrist or too heavy or uncomfortable. I did have to get 2 links taken out, which cost me $XX, but I think it was just the place I went to. I'd say overall though, the $XX total dollars I spent on the watch are well worth it. I'm going to see if they have the black one available as well!
Since this watch received such mixed reviews, I wasn't certain what to expect. So, I didn't set my hopes too high. But, I was certainly very pleasantly surprised when the package arrived. The watch fit my wrist perfectly, and it looks much more expensive than it is. It keeps perfect time, too. So, I would ignore the negative reviews and take a chance!
A very nice watch for dress and casual wear and can pick from various colors. On the other hand it is similar to a mans watch and when I was ordering I wasn't able to pick the white/creme colored watch that I wanted but the black one works out great with all my outfits.
Following the recent style of women wearing big watches with bracelets, I love this watch. I chose the goldtone color and It looks very good with gold bracelets - very stylish.. As other customers have stated, it was big, but I had a link removed and the watch fits my wrist perfectly. Excellent price.
I have never been disappointed with anything I have purchased from O until I bought this watch. I bought it as a present for my daughter. A few months later I asked her why she never wore the watch and then she showed me. The color was rubbing off an the watch looked like she had it for 20 yrs.