This wrist watch meets my expectations and having purchased several of this brand (Geneva) before, I find them very easy to adjust the watch band and they usually last for about a year (I am hard on watches and the watch bands usually corrode after a year through perspiration and contact with water.
This is the second Geneva watch I have purchased and I do like them a lot. The first one broke and this was a replacement. I have no issues with the product or the quality. The only issue I have is that it only comes in one size. They do not send any additional links to make the watch bigger. I can only wear this one for a short amount of time until it cuts off the circulation.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? One size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
we loved this watch. very nice great quality. my husband loves it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? beautiful and functional
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality.
I thouight this was a woman's watch, but it was much too big for any woman so I gave it to a man. He liked it a lot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very attractive
- How accurate was the sizing? Much larger than I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems okay
This watch looks like a watch costing hundreds of dollars more. It's big, it's bold, it's not for a woman who doesn't like a bit of heft on her wrist. The large numbers are wonderful; it's so easy to read. I purchased the silver with the black face and it makes quite a statement. It definitely gets noticed. I love it!
This came on time and that was about the only thing that was good. The material is some sort of what feels like a cheap plastic. Not only that but there were scratches on the face of it, the plastic surrounding the actual watch face. I was pretty irritated and plan to pursue a return. Not only did it feel like cheap material it also looks like cheap material, which is I guess what happens when you get a watch that is only $XX.XX.
Got this watch today and it didn't even come with a instruction book/sheet. Very heavy in weight. Looks like it has other dials/functions but they apparently a just for looks. I doubt they work. Then again without any instruction, it hard to know.