This wrist watch meets my expectations and having purchased several of this brand (Geneva) before, I find them very easy to adjust the watch band and they usually last for about a year (I am hard on watches and the watch bands usually corrode after a year through perspiration and contact with water.
This is the second Geneva watch I have purchased and I do like them a lot. The first one broke and this was a replacement. I have no issues with the product or the quality. The only issue I have is that it only comes in one size. They do not send any additional links to make the watch bigger. I can only wear this one for a short amount of time until it cuts off the circulation.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? One size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
we loved this watch. very nice great quality. my husband loves it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? beautiful and functional
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality.
I thouight this was a woman's watch, but it was much too big for any woman so I gave it to a man. He liked it a lot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very attractive
- How accurate was the sizing? Much larger than I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems okay
I purchased the Geneva Platinum Men's link watch for my 15 year old son as a first Men watch. I wanted something bold and sophisticated and that's what I got. My son loves the watch. He likes the fact that the closure snap-downs to close and that it looks fashionable and goes with any dress attire.