I bought this for my Dad who lives in Montreal, Canada and he loves it! He has lots of watches but none with leather straps, I figured I'll start off with this not so expensive leather strap watch in the event my Dad didn't like it! Lol..we'll he loves it! Dad is happy and so am I!
The watch band looks like leather but is cheap and fell apart within the first month. The band split in multiple places so the white fibers underneath were visible and the the second adjustable strap holder fell off within the first week. The watch itself looks decent but because of the large button on the side it keeps being pulled out and either stopping the watch or changing the time. I like the look, even with the decorative dials on the face and the two spherical knobs on either side of the time adjustment dial. It may not be the easiest watch to read but at least looks decent enough although in hindsight I would have spent my money on a watch with much better quality and look at a higher price point.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is a good representation of product
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Standard to sub-standard
The band of the watch keeps shredding pieces of the sides and one of the knobs is discolered. Also, I am not sure if the watch is water proof. Do not buy this watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes it was
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. overall poor quality
this watch was perfect for the last little thing to get that was not to pricey . The band is way stiff and needs to be replaced right away in order to wear the watch at all. but you get what you pay for
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good