If you like marcasite, you'll love this watch! Its gorgeous, intricate pattern is very unique, and while it's on the daintier side - and a good fit for slimmer wrists - you'll be very happy with this purchase. It's easy to wear and take off. One of my favorite watches ever!
Love the looks of the watch. Very pretty and dainty, but after only 3 months the bracelet spring broke so I can't wear it. The warranty has expired. I was just putting it on when it broke. Not being rough with it all. Very disappointed. Would not recommend this as it broke too easily too soon.
I found the watch to be exactly as advertised. It's great for work and for casual dinners out. The detail on the band I find is very attractive. I've worn it a little over a month and so far do not see any tarnish or wear. For the price, I think is very nice.
Pretty face, average-looking band. It fits me easily and tells time (so far -- one day) but I was dismayed to see the Prop 65 warning label on the box ("This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.") so I will not actually wear it, but tie it to my bag/purse strap. It's made in China. Had I known of the Prop 65 warning, I would not have purchased it, and bought, instead, a pocket watched designed to not be worn next to my skin. In the future, I'll write to Overstock to check for such warning labels before making a purchase.
It has been difficult for me to locate a hinged bangle bracelet watch. It had to meet several criteria. It had to be silver tone, feminine style, suitable for both dressy and casual use. It had to have a large, but not overly large face, with an easy to read dial. I wanted to spend no more than $25. I searched through many styles and finally purchased this product. I have now been wearing it for almost a month. I am not disappointed. This watch met all of my above criteria and more. The band is both unusual and comfortable. The marcasite stones around the face of the watch make it appear very elegant and far more expensive than the price I paid for it. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I shall consider this site and make of watch if I look for a similar product in gold tone in the future.
This is a very sweet watch. It looks much more expensive than it really is, but feels very tin like... I would recommend this to anyone. I love the style band and how easy it is to put on and take off. Looks great with dresses or jeans...
I do like the design of this watch and the face is easy to read with a very pretty background for the numbers. I also like the cuff band. No more to big or to small bands for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It shows very nicely on site, but actual product is much prettier.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The band is tighter than I thought it would be and the stem has left a mark on my wrist. But I really like it's design and the watch face. Easy to read numbers too.
i love the look of the marcasite and the ease of just slipping on this watch. i have gotten compliments on the look. definitely would recommend it for the ease and comfort.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great for the price
I wear the watch every day. I have gotten compliments on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? even prettier
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect for my wrist
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
Very pretty watch and can be worn with dressy wear or casual. Easy-to-read watch face and the pearly watch face is even prettier than the picture, which you really can't see. Comfortable too and doesn't slip around my wrist.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as I thought it would be
- How accurate was the sizing? Just as I thought it would be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
This is a good casual, everyday watch, but I was disappointed because the bracelet is not marcasite, only the watch case itself. The item description was misleading because I expected the whole watch to be marcasite. But, because it isn't, it cheapens the look of the watch. The marcasite case itself is beautiful, and the bracelet matches it fairly well, but it would have been much prettier had it all been marcasite. I decided to keep it anyway and will wear it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
It's a nice wristwatch for ladies with small wrist,I wear it mostly to church and get lots of complement.Also very light,I don't feel like am wearing an heavy metal.The price is really worth it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was not different from the one I saw on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is great being that I have a small wrist
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's fragile so you wouldn't let water damage its life.
I love this watch. The pearl face and large numbers make it easy to tell the time. The Marcasite adds a little glitter and is in good taste. I am very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even prettier.
- How accurate was the sizing? The bracelet is open so it's east on, easy off and flexible.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for such a low price.