I just received this watch today and I can't stop looking at it. It is soooo pretty. The only warning I can give is it is petite, made for a small wrist. It fits snugly on my wrist but the hinge bracelet makes it comfortable for me. I do love it and will wear it a lot I'm sure. I gave the durability a four star only because it is new and I haven't worn it enough to see how it does. Pretty, shiny, and looks way more expensive than the price I paid. I have paid more for cheap looking watches that I found in the department stores not because I liked them but because I just couldn't find any that I liked that were reasonably priced. My mother has a marcasite watch she paid a small fortune for and I think this one is nicer.You can clearly see the stones and the face is easy to read. This is a favorite I'm sure.
It's a nice wristwatch for ladies with small wrist,I wear it mostly to church and get lots of complement.Also very light,I don't feel like am wearing an heavy metal.The price is really worth it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was not different from the one I saw on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is great being that I have a small wrist
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's fragile so you wouldn't let water damage its life.
The watch itself is beautiful, but the attached band is not. The band is cheap looking and I don't know how long it will last. There is no way to change the band, so when the springs that opens and closes it stops working the watch is useless. I've had the watch about a month and the metal on the band is already starting to tarnish and change color.
This is a good casual, everyday watch, but I was disappointed because the bracelet is not marcasite, only the watch case itself. The item description was misleading because I expected the whole watch to be marcasite. But, because it isn't, it cheapens the look of the watch. The marcasite case itself is beautiful, and the bracelet matches it fairly well, but it would have been much prettier had it all been marcasite. I decided to keep it anyway and will wear it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I love this watch. The pearl face and large numbers make it easy to tell the time. The Marcasite adds a little glitter and is in good taste. I am very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even prettier.
- How accurate was the sizing? The bracelet is open so it's east on, easy off and flexible.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for such a low price.
It has been difficult for me to locate a hinged bangle bracelet watch. It had to meet several criteria. It had to be silver tone, feminine style, suitable for both dressy and casual use. It had to have a large, but not overly large face, with an easy to read dial. I wanted to spend no more than $25. I searched through many styles and finally purchased this product. I have now been wearing it for almost a month. I am not disappointed. This watch met all of my above criteria and more. The band is both unusual and comfortable. The marcasite stones around the face of the watch make it appear very elegant and far more expensive than the price I paid for it. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I shall consider this site and make of watch if I look for a similar product in gold tone in the future.
This is a very sweet watch. It looks much more expensive than it really is, but feels very tin like... I would recommend this to anyone. I love the style band and how easy it is to put on and take off. Looks great with dresses or jeans...
I do like the design of this watch and the face is easy to read with a very pretty background for the numbers. I also like the cuff band. No more to big or to small bands for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It shows very nicely on site, but actual product is much prettier.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The band is tighter than I thought it would be and the stem has left a mark on my wrist. But I really like it's design and the watch face. Easy to read numbers too.
The detailing is beautiful, the watch face is a good size and it looks like an heirloom watch. I have a medium size wrist, and the watch doesn't spin on my wrist at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The website image, while good, still does not do it justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I guess you get what you pay for. One side of the band is a little crooked, it may not be to noticeable to anyone else, but it is to me. I probably should have returned it, did not want to pay shipping costs.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Acurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Part of the band is crooked to me.
I looked at this watch and many times wondered why the cost was so low. Now I know. It is a simply not worth the time and effort to even send it back. I will try to pawn it off on one of my grandchildren. Not even sure they would want it.
I read the reviews on the watch and guess I was expecting too much. The watch is very nice, but if you are expecting alot of glit & sparkle from the marcasite you will be disappointed. The watch is a nice fit for a small wrist. The band bends very easily. This is more in line with a $10.00 watch than the asking price.
This watch is OK, especially for the price. But I was more impressed by the reviews than the watch itself when I received it. I think I expected too much. The fit is fine (I have small wrists) and the watch is pretty but maybe too ornate for my taste. I have only worn it twice so maybe it will 'grow on me'.