The images on web site looked good and the price was similar to what you can find at a discount department store however this is the only good thing about this watch. You can't even say "you get what you pay for" with this watch. It is not a chronograph watch, it is simply a cheap piece of costume jewelry. I bumped my wrist on a door frame while walking through and the crystal shaffered and fell to the ground in hundreds of tiny pieces. Buy name brand, not looks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Deceiving chronograph look.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap glass crystal that shatters if you bump watch.
My daughter bought this watch for my birthday, She really thought that she was getting her Dad a nice watch. Boy was she disappointed. Went to set the time and the Main Stem pulled all the way out. Plus none of the other hand work , their fake. She nor I will buy another one again.. Your not getting any deals , their fake...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not the same color
- How accurate was the sizing? about the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. junk
Why you always show the same arm with another watch that is not the one I am trying to buy. And besides, these are women's watch and this is an arm of a man.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This is the thing, you always show the same arm with another watch
- How accurate was the sizing? I can't tell
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't know right now; thinking to order it