I think I just wrote my review; can't thing of anyting else to add. If you're thinking of a dainty chain to add, but durable - this chain is a great pick. Can't pick the value and you'll get your $'s worth. Good luck!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I'm a repeat offender buyer from Overstock and and have been let down, maybe twice. If you knew how much I shopped, you would say that's really REALLY GREAT! I bought this chain for a charm i had whose accompanied chain finally kicked the bucket. This was the perfect match, length, strength and I haven't remove it from my neck since the two met. It's a wonderful adition to my collection. I love it. It has a lobster-claw clasp whichi is hard to find on lighter chains, but it holds true to shine, I'm not cleanining it like you have to with the thinnier silver chains. This is great quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is fantastic; it's exactly what I wanted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Again, most smaller/thinner changes tend to tarnish quickly or snap - this one does not. It's durable. It takes on my purfume and clothes changings no problem. I wear it 24/7 and never have any trouble.
All the necklaces I have order from Overstock and been very good. This one lost the clasp as soon as I took it out of the bagg.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The necklace was exactly has pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Bad! When I took the necklace out to put it on the clasp feel off and I will need to take it to a jeweler to repair
Fast service, nice product. It does the job, but wanted a larger thickness type necklace.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? I was a little disspointed in the size, guess I did't know my metrics
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a great necklace, just wanted a thicker one to match a bracelet
I really love the necklace. It is VERY difficult to open the clasp though. There is a pendant I would love to put on it. INfact that is why I bought the necklace.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Necklace was much prettier in "person"
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
I needed an 18" chain that I could trust to put pendants onto. It is very substantial and safe to do that. What I didn't expect is for it to be what I call "Linky". What I mean is pendants will not glide smoothly across it if you try to do that. The links bunch up. I know this type chain is used for charm bracelets - although much thicker and shorter for that use - so I didn't know to expect the links to be so mobile. It's a great chain tho - very good quality, substantial, trustworthy, and shiny.