This is a lovely chain and well made for a pendant not too heavier than 2 grams. It has wonderful sparkle and I would have given it a 5 stars but highly recommend Overstock provide additional details about metal weight as it is essential when shopping for pendant chains. Any heavier pendant could eventually cause crimping but again very beautifully described.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I didn't expect much for the price I paid, but this chain needed fixing after a week ,I woke up one morning and felt something falling around my neck, it was the small pendent I hanged in the chain, I had it fixed for $10 ,it is very shinning for how thin it is, but need a very small. Pendent, I keep checking that it is still there when I am wearing it, because of how light weighted it is, gold is getting very expensive so that will do, but I won't be surprise if I lost it soon,not sure how long it will stay around my neck till it breaks again, I will never buy a chain that thin again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True
- How accurate was the sizing? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not so good
…this is it. It is lightweight. It will support up to a medium-weight pendant. You do need to treat it gently. But if you follow these suggestions, it is perfect. One bit of caution: the photo that Overstock uses is extremely tight, which gives you the detail of the chain but may mislead some. I think a lot of the lower reviews are because those people only took the photo into consideration, and did not look at the other specifications such as weight and length. You really can't beat the price for 18k white gold.
very small...i thought it would be thicker and not so tiny and delicate...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no
- How accurate was the sizing? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the necklace was smaller than I anticipated...