This watch is absolutely gorgeous! It looks much more expensive than it is. The crystals sparkle like diamonds. I have a small wrist so it was great to be able to easily adjust the band to my size. It goes from casual to dressy; love it!
This is a watch for an evening wear out on the town, the flash is enticing to the eye. I have owned other Fossil watches and enjoy the looks. As far as running on time it keeps accurate time and last for years with a little care. I like the lightness of the feel on your wrist. Its pretty for what you would expect in a time piece of this price range. It holds its statement in classic settings.
Its a little cheap feeling compared to other fossills. The band is self adjusting with clips that can be removed. For me it's either big or to small. I like the watch overall so chose to keep it. It was worth the money as it was on additional sale.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? okay...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its okay nothing great...feels cheap but looks expensive
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS WATCH AS WITH ALL FOSSIL WATCHES IS FITS PERFECTLY AND THE BLING IS JUST RIGHT FOR EVERYDAY, FROM THE OFFICE TO OUT FOR THE EVENING!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
My daughter gave me this watch for Christmas 2013. I love this watch! I wear it everyday. It's a good size; shows off the glitzy crystals, time is easily seen, easy to get on & off, easy to keep clean & it keeps perfect time. What more could you want? I did have to take out about 3 lengths, but I have small wrists. The only thing I would change is to give the wrist band a safety strap...maybe a double strap?
What I love most about this watch is the fact that *I* can adjust the size to fit my wrist without any long or involved process. Unclip a link or two and it's ready to go. The size of the watch face is great: neither too big nor too small, easy to see where the hands are and to read the time. It was easy to set this watch and it seems to keep good time. The only thing I DON'T like are the rhinestones. They are too big and flashy to be real diamonds and so it just looks a bit gaudy. This was hard to tell via the photograph.
Ok watch, but there are better made/looking ones out there for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actually looks cheaper in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Extra links
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Doesn't seem very well made, doesn't look as nice as the pic