I did not realize that I was only paying for one earring. I guess I didn't read the description that closely. I just assumed, and that was my fault, that earrings came in pairs. One earring would do me no good and I wasn't going to pay for another one so it went back, It was nice enough but I bought the "pair" because I thought it was a really good price, Not so much after I found out it would cost me double.
I was extremely disappointed to see scratches across the face of this diamond that were clearly evident by the naked eye. I wanted this as a Mother's Day present. So, I figured I would try one more time and reorder... No such luck... The next pair came in scratched on them as well. Not cool at all!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not good.
- How accurate was the sizing? This was ok in size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not good. Very disappointed to see scratches on the face.
The 1 earring I purchased for my 20 yr old son was so small, I decided to throw it in a drawer & go to a jeweler to view them in person. Stay away from the 1/10...It's invisible. lol
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It appears larger in the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? No picture was provided to show the actual size being worn.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems ok.
I was under the impression that the earring would have a screw back, like in the original picture. I chose this because I felt I wouldn't have to worry about losing the earring by it getting caught it my hair. The earring I received has a straight stem with one "notch" as a sort of safety. Still, not a bad price for a black diamond stud!