I did not realize that I was only paying for one earring. I guess I didn't read the description that closely. I just assumed, and that was my fault, that earrings came in pairs. One earring would do me no good and I wasn't going to pay for another one so it went back, It was nice enough but I bought the "pair" because I thought it was a really good price, Not so much after I found out it would cost me double.
I was extremely disappointed to see scratches across the face of this diamond that were clearly evident by the naked eye. I wanted this as a Mother's Day present. So, I figured I would try one more time and reorder... No such luck... The next pair came in scratched on them as well. Not cool at all!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not good.
- How accurate was the sizing? This was ok in size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was not good. Very disappointed to see scratches on the face.
The 1 earring I purchased for my 20 yr old son was so small, I decided to throw it in a drawer & go to a jeweler to view them in person. Stay away from the 1/10...It's invisible. lol
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It appears larger in the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? No picture was provided to show the actual size being worn.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems ok.
I ordered this thinking it was a pair of earrings like shown in the picture and paid ** more than the pair whose picture is exactly the same .75ct. VERY MISLEADING Always been very happy and have ordered much over the years but this did not make me happy at all.