there was no sparkle color was bad had alot of inclusions in diamond very disappointed
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked better on pic then in person
- How accurate was the sizing? right size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. was not a good diamond
Remember, you are buying only one stud. The size was what I expected, and I knew the diamond quality wouldn't be great, but it was awful. Sent it back within the hour I received it. I found much better prices and diamond quality on other comparable sites
I was NOT expecting a VVS1 D Color stone, but when ths arrived the size of the occlusions in the stone was shocking. It looked as if a good drop would shatter the diamond. I returned the item moments after its arrival as this would barely pass for an industrial diamond much less something to wear.
First of all, to address all the negative reviews please realize this is an I/2-I3 stone. It is unrealistic to think you are going to receive a stone that is like the one pictured. However, overstock did a poor job when choosing that stone because it's obviously a flawless stone, unlike the one you will receive. Overstock was very clear when describing the color and clarity. I suppose they didn't want to show a particular stone because they do vary in clarity, which will also be difficult if you are going to try and match it with an existing stone that you own as a replacement earring I purchased the 2ct stone. I was well aware that it was going to come with inclusions, but I was actually pleasantly surprised. There was a light brown feather and some clouds but other than that it was beautiful! I think because I was expecting the worst and thinking I was going to need to make a return, it was such a pleasant surprise. I can not guarantee your stone will be as clear as mine, because as I previously stated they do vary, but it' s worth a shot! I purchased this single earring to actually have set for something else. I was thinking a pendant, but because my stone was so pretty I had it set as a engagement ring upgrade. I never thought I would have a 2ct engagement ring! Overall the price is fabulous, purchasing this stone and setting it myself though my jewelers has literally saved me thousands! I wish I could include a picture.
These diamond stud earrings were so cloudy that they didn't even look like diamonds. I returned them sometime ago for a credit to my account.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It did not compare at all
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very low quality
I think that rather than using a generic diamond picture, there should have been a more accurate photo. It was not like the picture at all and has been returned.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the diamond was cloudy ..rather opaque..not what the picture was like.
- How accurate was the sizing? size was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was very disappointing...I returned it.