Item is cheaply made but for the price you can't expect more. Diamonds can hardly be seen.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? okay
- How accurate was the sizing? size was too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheaply made
You get what you pay for! After one day of wear, almost all the black on the ring was gone. After 2 days, it doesn't really look like the picture anymore.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True
- How accurate was the sizing? Goos
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not good
This is a great infinity ring I purchased from Overstock. It came very fast in the mail, and it was exactly how it was described in the item info. The only thing that happened over a long period of time was that the black coloring faded. It is now an all silver ring which still looks great! It might have been the way my girlfriend handled it, or just from it happening over time from wear and tear. The knowledge of how it happened is probably from water I would say from her having it so long. Something that can be easily avoided, please note she has had this ring for about two years now. I think this is a great ring for the price it is listed at. I currently have the 4 year warranty in place, so I think it is eligible for a repair or replacement, Great product overall. My girlfriend and I were very satisfied with this purchase! She loved it! In conclusion, I would say, if you like this ring there is no reason not to buy it. Everything messes up over time. Especially if you have it on your finger 24/7.
I was very pleased with this item when I received it. It was bought as a gift & was very much appreciated.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very realistic.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Everything is as was expected. Beautiful.