This is a very pretty bracelet, but to call it "diamond" is a bit of a stretch, there are barely chips on this, they are reflective and look very pretty from a distance, but don't expect to see any actual diamonds. That said, the design is lovely and I wore it on my wedding day.
For this price, I expected the stones to be small. However, the quality of the stones seems much poorer than J-K I3 quality. About 20% of the stones are very dark grey - to the point of being brown or almost black. (I think technically they are not grey, but have heavy inclusions. Whatever the reason, the piece doesn't look nice on close inspection.) Other stones are oddly shaped, so it calls even more attention to them, especially when it's one of the dark ones. Basically, if you look at the jewelry for more than a few seconds, it becomes very clear that it is cheap and carelessly made. This bracelet would have looked much nicer if it just had cut glass instead of "diamonds". The metal work and heavy clasp are nice. Basically, this item is a disappointment because it looks like the manufacturer didn't care enough to inspect and reject a a few stones that really didn't belong. This is the type of product that Overstock does more harm (to its reputation) that good by selling.
Pretty bracelet....The diamonds are anywhere from dull white to black....not a lot of glitter. Really just looks like a vintage, filigree bracelet. I still like it but am a bit disappointed that it doesn't twinkle like it should! LOL
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds are anywhere from dull white to black....not a lot of glitter. Really just looks like a vintage, filigree bracelet.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Bracelet is solid and is marked as sterling.
My husband bought this for me it was my Valentines Day gift. I haven't taken it off yet in fact I actually got it a day early because I harassed him until he gave in. I just couldn't help myself it is a beautiful piece and worth every penny. I'm very satisfied.
I read ALL the reviews before buying this. I knew what I was in for, I knew that these "diamonds" would not be of top quality, one of the even looks like a chip from a pebble. But I knew this going into it, if you want to be able to say "I have a 1ctw diamond bracelet" that does look pretty on your wrist then get it, do not expect the diamonds to be perfect, they are mostly chips, mostly cut poorly, mostly don't sparkle, and mostly cloudy. But you know this going into it if you have read any of the reviews. That being said it is still a lovely bracelet. No one is going to inspect your wrist! Unless it's a close friend, out in public people are probably not going to grab your wrist and say omg look at those little bits of diamond! So if you want a 1ctw bracelet, at a cheap price then get it. I like it. I wish it were made a bit better, the safety on the side has already broken off, after 3 wears, however this is easily fixed if you have a pair of needle nose pliers just line it back up on the hitch and secure it with the pliers again. If I lost this bracelet I can't say I would buy it again, I might, but there is a lot of beautiful bracelets like this one that is made with quality cz's that look better (and real) I might go for instead. Happy shopping! I hope this helps you make an informed decision. Again, I do like my bracelet a lot, I don't LOVE IT, I was not blown away, but I do like it a lot :)
I would rate this bracelet excellant because I love sterling silver and diamonds and this bracelet has it all. It is very pretty and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it and I haven't had it very long.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product is much prettier than the image on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? it fits my arm perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love sterling silver and diamonds, and I think this product meets excellant quality.
Well I wouldn't ever get this bracelet again, the tiny stones are very milky and sloppily settled, some of them even look dirty.... I bought this because I thought was an amazing deal.... Turned out "it wasn't" wa wa wa....:(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks about the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Diamonds quality is very poor
I purchased this beautiful bracelet for my wife and she loved it. She wore it one time and the clasp broke. We returned it and exchanged it for another one, hoping it was just a fluke thing. Same thing happened with the second bracelet clasp! Not very happy about it.
I purchased this for my daughters 18th birthday and was so disappointed when I received it in the mail. The detail you see on the screen is hardly visible, it looks cheap and I did not want to present it to her. Would not purchase this item again.
This is a very nice bracelet, has nice weight to it, looks very high quality and has a little sparkle to it. Also comes in a very nice box.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice weight, looks high quality
I absolutely love this!!! I didn't buy it for diamonds though.... I bought it cause of the design and vintage feel. Can't really see the diamonds but I didn't care about this. The detail is stunning!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels sturdy! Just received
This was a well accepted gift to a very petite friend-the very fine work and weight suited her to a tea.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very fine